My Orlando Magic...another uniform change

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by abutta13

the ones with the stars they had was nice too

147898.jpg

pimp.gif

man i dont care wat nobody say thats the only jersey that i would rock with the shorts i was heated when they changed itand i wasnt even no magic fan
laugh.gif

timberwolves, nuggets, hornets, and kings are also chaniging there jerseys next year and the bucks are getting an alternate jersey next year.
eek.gif
and
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
@ how some of these might look.

I really hate this modern, simplistic trend jerseys have taken the last few years, so I can only imagine how bad some of these will look.

The only thing theTimberwolves should change is their color scheme, back to their original blue and green. Nuggets should just make their navy alternates theirprimary road jersey.

Hornets could use a complete redesign. They can keep the teal and purple and ditch the yellow, or just use it exclusively for their third alternate jersey.They also need to do something with their sleeves because I never liked this plain unfinished look.
p2832019reg.jpg

That Hornets secondary logo is the coolest logo in the league.. The old Hornets logo was nice too, but the one is just a breath of fresh air.

I agree, they should remove the other one and leave it to be remembered as the logo of the fun to watch Hornets teams of the 90s and early 00s.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by ghost43t

147898.jpg

pimp.gif

man i dont care wat nobody say thats the only jersey that i would rock with the shorts i was heated when they changed it and i wasnt even no magic fan
laugh.gif

Why didn't they make Black alternates of this?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
that would have been fire

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by ghost43t

147898.jpg

pimp.gif

man i dont care wat nobody say thats the only jersey that i would rock with the shorts i was heated when they changed it and i wasnt even no magic fan
laugh.gif

Why didn't they make Black alternates of this?
nerd.gif

Didn't they change the rules in the NBA that you can't have black or white jeresey's anymore unless it matches your team colors?

Wow, orlando shouldk've just stuck with the OG pinstripes. I haven't liked any of their changes yet.
New orleans DEFINITELY needs improvements with their unis. their color scheme isn't bad, i just don't like the execution, the yellow should be used asan accent ONLY.

I only wish there was a player on the team that would make me want to go out and buy a jersey.

No offense, Mr. Dwight "4th option scorer" Howard.

I wish Boston would do something different. But the Hornets, Kings and Rockets need ones ASAP.
Pinstripe jerseys FTW. Lets go Bulls and Magic!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Didn't they change the rules in the NBA that you can't have black or white jeresey's anymore unless it matches your team colors?
then wouldnt the lakers white sunday home jerseys have been banned?

that wouldnt make any sense. with the exception of the lakers every team already has a standard white home jersey.

also for black jerseys why would a team have an alternate jersey that didnt tye in with there team colours?

there is however a rule that states that a team cannot have an alternate jersey until 2 full seasons have passed after a jersey design change.

magic colors are - royal/black.....they should be allowed to have a black uni

i wanna see celtics with a grey alternate jersey...identical to the home jerseys

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You seem a little ungrateful...you do realize Dwight Howard is the only reason that team is even relevant right now?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Ghenges

You seem a little ungrateful...you do realize Dwight Howard is the only reason that team is even relevant right now?

50 wins, out in the first or second round for remainder of his career.

If you're happy watching your team under acheive then that's all fine and dandy.

If you KNOW you can trade him for a better player (Al Jefferson) and you KNOW they will go farther with that player then you'll understand where I'mcoming from. People see Dwight winning the slam dunk competition and in commercials and they get a false sense of how good he is. He's an athleticrebounder and put back scorer. Nothing more than that. When you're on a team where the next most notable player is Hedo Turkoglu and you're STILL a4th option on offense, then you need to do some re-figuring.

Of course like I've said on this forum many times before, most people don't watch the game at that level to notice these things. They are moreconcerned about the new uniforms coming out.

also for black jerseys why would a team have an alternate jersey that didnt tye in with there team colours?
Timberwolves have black alternate and their main colors are technically blue and green, and PHX Suns and Utah Jazz both had black alternates backin the day.

charles-barkley-wide.jpg

KarlMalone.jpg

Back
Top Bottom