My Orlando Magic...another uniform change

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

also for black jerseys why would a team have an alternate jersey that didnt tye in with there team colours?
Timberwolves have black alternate and their main colors are technically blue and green, and PHX Suns and Utah Jazz both had black alternates back in the day.

And that is why they just recently changed the rule

did these years ago as you can tell by the players....

Bring it back to KG's rookie year
timberwolvesoq4.jpg

2 Different Font Kings
kingstaggedht8.jpg

The Hornets are changing their uni's and the "Fleur-de-Bee" as it is called in New Orleans will be the primary logo beginning next season. Theywill be keeping the bee logo but the bee will be updated to look "meaner" and more "futuristic" I guess. They are also getting rid of theteal and changing to a darker blue. The jersey will feature pin-stripes but still different from the ones of the old Charlotte days. I have seen the newjerseys and I'm really feeling them. I'm hoping most Hornets fans will feel the same.
I also heard something about the Nuggets getting new uniforms but no color change. However, I don't know how valid that is. I'm excited about seeingthe new Magic jersey. I don't know why they decided to get rid of the uniform with the stars in it, I thought the road jersey was complete
pimp.gif

heard from an orlando fan that the new jerseys might consist all all the jerseys the team has had, they will have pinstripes but of course there will be noblack jersey. Most likely a white and a blue pinstripe jersey.

the bulls need to go back to their OG mesh instead of that garbage shiny material and the sixers need to go back to red white n blue...i would mind seeing thecavs bringing back the blue and orange look again

Honestly i think the Cavaliers have one of the nicest jerseys in the league. Home and Away
pimp.gif
but i hate the blue alternate

I always had a thing for black alternates. The phx suns, black magic pinstripe and bulls pinstripes are some of my favorite jerseys.
Nowadays theres not too many black jerseys left, or atleast good looking ones, and the only black alternate is the twolves, i think. Do the bulls still usetheirs?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Honestly i think the Cavaliers have one of the nicest jerseys in the league. Home and Away
pimp.gif
but i hate the blue alternate

I like their home jersey. Hate their away. Used to love that blue alternate but I swear they wear that more than anything now.

Pinstripe>>>stars>current>whatever they're changing to
I wish teams still put out uniforms like they did in the 90's. The Hawks mid to late 90's (the one with the big hawk on it)
Cavs-black/baby blue/orange, Magic pinstripes of course, Bucks alternate green with the big buck on it, Kings half black
half purple, Heat red alternate, Suns with the big sun on it...I could go on and on but I won't. I still wish teams would be
original and not generic like they are today, example-Nuggets, Grizz, Jazz

2675945.jpg

As a Mavs fan, I'm glad they never wore those jerseys ever again! I still remember that game......
ohwell.gif
what a horrible loss after being up by so much

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by abutta13

the ones with the stars they had was nice too

147898.jpg

pimp.gif
greatest jersey in the NBA history.......imo
Those Jersey's were niceeeee. The white ones looked real good too. I remember wanting one so badly when I was in HS. T-Mac's game was nice backthen too.

Originally Posted by Np86123

2675945.jpg

As a Mavs fan, I'm glad they never wore those jerseys ever again! I still remember that game......
ohwell.gif
what a horrible loss after being up by so much

is this the uniform that diddy designed???

Back
Top Bottom