My parents will be gone for 5 weeks... Tips on how to have a good house party???

Help a brother out....

pimp.gif

invite mostly females, hide all of the things you dont want stolen/broken, alert your neighbors in advance so they dont call the police, have some good musicplayin,

laugh.gif
you're from australia?!?!?! just take tips from that australian teen who threw that party and got on the news.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

invite mostly females, hide all of the things you dont want stolen/broken, alert your neighbors in advance so they dont call the police, have some good music playin,
Gotcha...

maaaaan this past summer we would throw parties even with our parents here
they would provide the alcohol
pimp.gif

1) Party proof your house. It is key to having a good party and nothing getting broken/stolen. Move any important furniture, art, tvs, etc into a room that islocked up and no one has access too.

2) Make sure you having drinking games and a variety of beer and liquor. Something men to drink and something for the ladies as well.

3) THE MUSIC MUST BE ILL TOO. Plan out your playlists.

Happy partyiing bro!! The less you have to worry about the party the better!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
you're from australia?!?!?! just take tips from that australian teen who threw that party and got on the news.
Yeap... Aussie right here....

LOL...Corey Worthington... he's now a zlist celebrity...
laugh.gif

Well, you got the 'do's.' So heres the donts:
Dont get caught. ericberry got the main part down with letting the neighbors know whats up.
Dont invite anyone you wouldnt want in your house, male or female.
Dont let important stuff that you cant hide out of your sight or chances are it'll get stolen.

Originally Posted by One Love

maaaaan this past summer we would throw parties even with our parents here
they would provide the alcohol
pimp.gif
could you please stop trolling in every thread

I dont know how people have parties at they own crib. Id b too p.noid. Just invite some buddys/jump offs and get it poppin.

Dont invite people that have problems with eachother

Like someone already said, MAKE SURE the music is good. Party will fail without it.

Prepair to have your carpet cleaned(if you have it) after the party

If you have a dog, put em in the room with the valuables
glasses.gif

ALCOHOL

WOMEN

FRIENDS THAT HAVE YOUR BACK

Don't spread the word about it too early or EVERYONE is going to know about it and be there

Lock all rooms you don't want people in. I have a three bedroom house I used to throw parties at. I would take pretty much everything out of the livingroom and stick it in those bedrooms and lock them all. At any party I've had the worse that has happened was people who left phones sitting on counters gotstolen. And already broken furniture got worse. I took out all plates and cups, pretty much anything that could be broken.

Also, keep an eye on whose outside. Don't let them be all loud, keep things indoors. My house is in a neighborhood full of old people. By the time thestreet filled with cars everybody was asleep and nobody loud would be outside to wake them up.

Shop around now for carpet cleaners. Depending on how big your party is you'll probably want to clean it. Look for one that can clean furniture aswell.

Make sure your peoples are there to help you handle any problems that may arise. Depending on your age, keep the youngins out so you can call the cops ifthings get too out of hand.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

5 different girls, 5 nights = good house party. **** the bullshiit
just invite a girl thats DTF

realtalk right there... we threw a party a week before finals, 150 jello shots (half gal burnetts), 2 5ths of absolute, few other bottles, and about 8-9gallons of carlo rossi... decided to keep it classy, no beer. champagne/wine pong
pimp.gif

knocked out about midnite FTL....
laugh.gif
waking up with a hearts on ur facewith initials on them...
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom