My personal collection! Please rate and comment.

bigmikejeezys

Banned
Hey NT. Always loved shoes but decided to turn it into a passion this past year. My true love and all time grails are the XI's.... Its a personal thing that started when I saw them as a kid in 96 and fell in love.

This is a video of my room in my house. My mancave. Also some pictures. Thanks guys and hope you enjoy.

(P.S. im posting a picture of my amazing beautiful fiance who supports me with my love for shoes, and actually LIKES to go shoe camping with me for hours. What a woman.... Im postin a pic of her lil valentine 5's haha)

(All DS XI's... (my grails are the DMP's still icy)

me and wifey <3

Last edited:
try picking up other shoes besides Jordan's . . . but everything is perfect ! did your girl collect or you put her on Jordans ?

try picking up other shoes besides Jordan's . . . but everything is perfect ! did your girl collect or you put her on Jordans ?
she doesnt collect but she loves the pink 5's and she wants joker 1's next lol she loves 1's

I obv love jordans, but i do enjoy other shoes (i got the kamikaze's and the hyperflights) I really like foams to

With all due respect OP, you proclaim a love for sneakers yet your 'collection' looks like it was started this year while the DMP XI and XVIs were scored of eBay. Why the sudden urge to buy replicas and display them? What were your hobbies prior to becoming a 'sneakerhead'?

Last edited:
If you can read you can see I said "the past year" I turned it into a passion to collect. Obviously some pairs were bought off ebay.... everything here is DS except for the ginger XVI's (which are impossible to find DS in a size 13.....

haters gonna hate.

thx for the love some of you

I

haters gonna hate.

I still never get why people post in a public forum, and then in this case actively ASK for people to "rate" and "comment" and then get aggy at those opinions.

...You didn't say, "please leave me a glowing comment."

Some people are just being honest.

You have a ho-hum collection of most newer retro releases from the past year. That's great. It's no different than a million other people who post collections with the same damn shoes everyday. Nothing terrible, nothing special.

But, this isn't a competition, right? Are you satisfied? Do the shoes make YOU happy? If so, who cares, right? You do this because you enjoy it, and not necessarily for e-props, right?

But, don't get it twisted - somebody isn't a hater simply because they aren't impressed. The truth is, your collection isn't yet substantial enough to garner "haters."

But, again, as long as you are happy - who cares, right?

Last edited:
nice collection! dope DMP XI's, nothing wrong with all jordans, don't just buy other brand that you never like because you want to have "variety" in your collection. If you like Js keep it up!!

I still never get why people post in a public forum, and then in this case actively ASK for people to "rate" and "comment" and then get aggy at those opinions.

...You didn't say, "please leave me a glowing comment."

Some people are just being honest.

You have a ho-hum collection of most newer retro releases from the past year. That's great. It's no different than a million other people who post collections with the same damn shoes everyday.

But, this isn't a competition, right? Are you satisfied? Do the shoes make YOU happy? If so, who cares, right. You do this because you enjoy it, and not necessarily for e-props, right?

But, don't get it twisted - somebody isn't a hater simply because they aren't impressed. The truth is, your collection isn't yet substantial enough to garner "haters."

But, again, as long as you are happy - who cares, right?
haters gonna hate

Please explain why you think I might be hating on you or your collection?

Is it out of envy, that your collection is just so much better than mine?

Last edited:
If you can read you can see I said "the past year" I turned it into a passion to collect. Obviously some pairs were bought off ebay.... everything here is DS except for the ginger XVI's (which are impossible to find DS in a size 13.....

haters gonna hate.

thx for the love some of you

"passion to collect", "haters gonna hate" - de facto "sneakerhead" phrases right there. I'm going to re-iterate what BIP stated and say that you sought opinions on a PUBLIC forum and thus opened the doors to both positive and negative critique.

What sort of feedback were you looking for? There is nothing special about your collection, apart from the fact that you probably had to camp out/line up/twitter RSVP for some JB retro product that would've been an outlet cop a few years back.

Why even bother keeping the retro product DS? With the way Nike/JB are going they'll re-issue them again in a year or two from now.

"passion to collect", "haters gonna hate" - de facto "sneakerhead" phrases right there. I'm going to re-iterate what BIP stated and say that you sought opinions on a PUBLIC forum and thus opened the doors to both positive and negative critique.

What sort of feedback were you looking for? There is nothing special about your collection, apart from the fact that you probably had to camp out/line up/twitter RSVP for some JB retro product that would've been an outlet cop a few years back.

Why even bother keeping the retro product DS? With the way Nike/JB are going they'll re-issue them again in a year or two from now.
looooooooooooool

It says in his sig. He uses them as trade bait to barter for newer releases. Then repeats the cycle.

Meanwhile, his fiance is stonefacing him for making her go "shoe camping" with him. He thinks she LIKES it. Yeah right buddy the only thing she likes is playing you for a fool and getting them new 5s :rofl:

Yeah thanks for clarifying bud. He won't have to worry about those joints collecting dust and/or yellowing as they'll be replaced by next month's releases.

It says in his sig. He uses them as trade bait to barter for newer releases. Then repeats the cycle.

Meanwhile, his fiance is stonefacing him for making her go "shoe camping" with him. He thinks she LIKES it. Yeah right buddy the only thing she likes is playing you for a fool and getting them new 5s
roll.gif
I got 2 pairs of royals :wink:

Back
Top Bottom