My personal collection! Please rate and comment.

Lot of bottom feeding scum outside of the JB section lol

I can give life lessons for a fee. Paypal verified only. Message me.

Lot of bottom feeding scum outside of the JB section lol

I can give life lessons for a fee. Paypal verified only. Message me.

Really - tell us about the part where neither your time nor your fiance's is valuable enough that it becomes foolish to spend it sleeping on the street for some pleather retro release. You must really be winning, dude.

And, major LOL @ dissing NTers out of the JB forum. The JB forum is the short bus of NT... and that's really saying something.

...You brought the negativity on yourself, my man. You could have just responded to vood's comment by saying, "Yes, I recently started. But, I really like all the kicks I buy and they make me happy."

But, instead, you decided to flex your cognitive dissonance and call him - and then me - a "hater."

Stop with the wannabe slick responses and just answer a very simple and straightforward question - what would be the reason behind me, or anybody else, "hating" on your collection?

Last edited:
hold up....born in 88? how old is that? not old enough.....>D

but seriously dude, given the time you spent to set them all up it looks like you do love shoes...so nut up and start wearing them; that's the only way to show them real love...something the new jacks generally tend to forget.

Last edited:
Really - tell us about the part where neither your time nor your fiance's is valuable enough that it becomes foolish to spend it sleeping on the street for some pleather retro release. You must really be winning, dude.

And, major LOL @ dissing NTers out of the JB forum. The JB forum is the short bus of NT... and that's really saying something.

...You brought the negativity on yourself, my man. You could have just responded to vood's comment by saying, "Yes, I recently started. But, I really like all the kicks I buy and they make me happy."

But, instead, you decided to flex your cognitive dissonance and call him - and then me - a "hater."

Stop with the wannabe slick responses and just answer a very simple and straightforward question - what would be the reason behind me, or anybody else, "hating" on your collection?
that whole essay just for me :D you mad brah? point proven.

you have everything i've never wanted in a shoe collection bro! i rate it a solid 10
nthat.gif
LOLOL....has to be a typo right?  RIGHT? 
glasses.gif

hold up....born in 88? how old is that? not old enough.....
grin.gif

but seriously dude, given the time you spent to set them all up it looks like you do love shoes...so nut up and start wearing them; that's the only way to show them real love...something the new jacks generally tend to forget.
Its a sick thing. Prob OCD. I make sure they are lined up perfect.... I have the shoes I wear in my closet (addidas/nike/reebok/Radi/Roos) I have 4 pairs of bred XI's so I do wear 2 of them. 1 for b ball and 1 for outside.

corny. rage harder scum :wink:

my future is set. Bright compared to yours which seems dim. Get on my level.

i once read "one of the biggest problems with the world is that the ignorant always believe they are right, while the wise always second-guess themselves"

Bigmike, stop trying to be right.

oh and BIP, you made me spray my drink with that meme.  you hit that one out of the park imo

i once read "one of the biggest problems with the world is that the ignorant always believe they are right, while the wise always second-guess themselves"

Bigmike, stop trying to be right.

oh and BIP, you made me spray my drink with that meme.  you hit that one out of the park imo
nerdy lemming

corny. rage harder scum :wink:

my future is set. Bright compared to yours which seems dim. Get on my level.

The level of sleeping on the streets for insulting replicas of iconic shoes, the originals and/or first-gen retros of which I own (many times over in several cases)?

The level of being on the precipice of turning your fiance into an NT stoneface meme?

The level of being 25 and displaying the emotional maturity of somebody in junior high?

The level of being unable to answer a simple, direct question about why one would be compelled to "hate" on you?

The level of being blinded by cognitive dissonance?

The level of being a noob to the sneaker hobby and posting pics of an overnight collection in the hopes of being reassured by the NT community that he is going about his attempt to be cool properly?

Last edited:
The level of sleeping on the streets for insulting replicas of iconic shoes, the originals and/or first-gen retros of which I own (many times over in several cases)?

The level of being on the precipice of turning your fiance into an NT stoneface meme?

The level of being 25 and displaying the emotional maturity of somebody in junior high?

The level of being unable to answer a simple, direct question about why one would be compelled to "hate" on you?

The level of being a noob to the sneaker hobby and posting pics of an overnight collection in the hopes of being reassured by the NT community that he is going about his attempt to be cool properly?

BIP. let it go my man and save your wit on someone more deserving.

'Let this boy cook' as these cats would say. Homie can keep staring at last Saturday's retro and making room for this Saturday's drop.

Dude drops the world 'lemming' while he himself is buying low quality JB knockoffs like the other sheep buying JB product for no rhyme or reason.

Sensei BIP with that meme. Have a feeling that is going to make its way into some other threads lol. Repped my man.

'Let this boy cook' as these cats would say. Homie can keep staring at last Saturday's retro and making room for this Saturday's drop.
This.

corny raging homo remarks :wink: keep tryin.

Cool knick knacks but anyone who's ever gotten that look from their girl knows it's not supposed to be captured and put on the internet.

Best of luck to both of you! 
wink.gif
its from a little photo shoot we did with my new camera. They are already online

BIP. let it go my man and save your wit on someone more deserving.

Dude drops the world 'lemming' while he himself is buying low quality JB knockoffs like the other sheep buying JB product for no rhyme or reason.
Sensei BIP with that meme. Have a feeling that is going to make its way into some other threads lol. Repped my man.

This.
yawn

lmao this post is hilarious.

That meme is hilarious. I kinda feel bad for this dudes girlfriend but not really. Below AWG but she look like she could be "NT thick" if it wasn't just a headshot.
pics are online already from a photo shoot and she is also more beautiful than any hood.rat you ever pulled brah lol keep tryin. (also she is my fiance not my gf)

Back
Top Bottom