My personal collection! Please rate and comment.

Hey I'm not the one with a girl who sleeps in the street for pleather. But go ahead and post a link of where pics from this "photo shoot" are and we'll see what's up.
She stands in line with me at the mall and enjoys my hobby and spending time with me. Since you seem to be a scummy bottom feeder with bad taste and corny cmebacks/jokes im sure it will be hard for you to come across such an amazing woman :wink:  try harder

next

Last edited:
not that I need to prove anything to such a low form of life but to make you look like an idiot yet again I will post when im off work. (bet you dont know what work is stamp boy)

its from a little photo shoot we did with my new camera. They are already online

pics are online already from a photo shoot and she is also more beautiful than any hood.rat you ever pulled brah lol keep tryin. (also she is my fiance not my gf)

Hey I'm not the one with a girl who sleeps in the street for pleather. But go ahead and post a link of where pics from this "photo shoot" are and we'll see what's up.

Taking a picture of your fiance to test out your new camera is now a "photo shoot."

24 year old banker with own house/car/fiance/shoes worth more than your family tree. try harder philly scum :wink:

These are the shoes worth more than somebody's family tree?

There's being hyperbolic, and then there's being just plain delusional.

Taking a picture of your fiance to test out your new camera is now a "photo shoot."
These are the shoes worth more than somebody's family tree?

There's being hyperbolic, and then there's being just plain delusional.
must not have gone through much schooling either. Reading comprehension 101.

stating also my car/home/finances worth more than family tree. Also I think its so cute you are going through my previous posts in other forums. Has this turned into an obsession? Make sure you swallow big boy :wink:

I went through your previous posts too, several pages in facts. Its normal to be curious how big of a douche someone really is, on top of the fact that this is pure comedy to me. Your posts confirmed just that.... Let me enlighten everyone for those who didnt care to verify---

You proclaim everything is DS, yet you wrote in another thread that you wear sneakshields in your Royals, last time I checked, DS means not worn. EVER. 

You paid 165 for the celtic 1's, which are still sitting on shelves. 

When Nike did the restock last week, you were right there in the background with - any1 get any corks?????

You were willing to pay 400 for a pair of jams, and needed a LC for them. 

And I thought the funniest was when you tried to flip a pair of size 6Y AJ 13 He got game for $750. 

You son, are a clown. 

Do you keep the liquor you drink in your closet too? I just ask because all your vodka/gin bottles are filled up with colored liquid. That ain't clear vodka fam. What's the point of having a mini-bar if it's just empty bottles of middle-shelf liquor filled with something else?

Your whole "man cave" is a joke. Nothing manly about it. If I wanted that experience I would just dump a crystal light packet in a bottled water and walk into a footlocker.
coooooooorny. Its bottles in front of a black light with hilighter water. yawn
laugh.gif

I went through your previous posts too, several pages in facts. Its normal to be curious how big of a douche someone really is, on top of the fact that this is pure comedy to me. Your posts confirmed just that.... Let me enlighten everyone for those who didnt care to verify---

You proclaim everything is DS, yet you wrote in another thread that you wear sneakshields in your Royals, last time I checked, DS means not worn. EVER. 

You paid 165 for the celtic 1's, which are still sitting on shelves. 

When Nike did the restock last week, you were right there in the background with - any1 get any corks?????

You were willing to pay 400 for a pair of jams, and needed a LC for them. 

And I thought the funniest was when you tried to flip a pair of size 6Y AJ 13 He got game for $750. 

You son, are a clown. 
coooorny. stick to being an e-thug and dont try to become a detective.

1) I have TWO pairs of royals. 1 DS and 1 I wear. (the 1 for trade is the DS one)

2) I paid $165 for the celtics before the release since it is unknown how the nike air 1 releases will be since the royals release. They sold out everywhere around me and online. They are only sitting in certain locations but are still wanted by many people who cant get them retail and have missed 2 finishline restocks. (If people want them from the areas they are sitting they still have to pay resellers shipping to get it to them)

3) "When Nike did the restock last week, you were right there in the background with - any1 get any corks?????" not sure what that even means? nike had corks restocked and I wondered who got a pair? I personally dont like the corks but my boy does and i was curious.

4) I did pay that for the jams and wanted confirmation on them being legit for my own state of mind even though i was 99.9% sure they were.

and the best one is

5) "And I thought the funniest was when you tried to flip a pair of size 6Y AJ 13 He got game for $750."  It was a sarcastic joke post to a 4 page argument going on between a reseller who was actually doing that.

dumbass lmao so corny. keep trying. suck it dry guys.

Last edited:
I'm no e thug sir. Id gladly tell you all of this to your face. And its not detective work, everyone could see it. i wanted to see if you were that much of a lame everywhere else you post, and those facts confirmed it. Furthermore, telling everyone "corrrrrrnnnnnyyyyy" doesnt mean that it is, or that you won that exchange. Im done for now, Ill check back later though to see who else clowned you. 

slurp slurp slurp
I'm no e thug sir. Id gladly tell you all of this to your face. And its not detective work, everyone could see it. i wanted to see if you were that much of a lame everywhere else you post, and those facts confirmed it. Furthermore, telling everyone "corrrrrrnnnnnyyyyy" doesnt mean that it is, or that you won that exchange. Im done for now, Ill check back later though to see who else clowned you. 
you didnt confirm anything fool. I destroyed your whole post with facts and made you look like a creepy idiot going through all my posts lol. Nobody has clowned me yet.

The level of sleeping on the streets for insulting replicas of iconic shoes, the originals and/or first-gen retros of which I own (many times over in several cases)?

The level of being on the precipice of turning your fiance into an NT stoneface meme?

The level of being 25 and displaying the emotional maturity of somebody in junior high?

The level of being unable to answer a simple, direct question about why one would be compelled to "hate" on you?

The level of being blinded by cognitive dissonance?

The level of being a noob to the sneaker hobby and posting pics of an overnight collection in the hopes of being reassured by the NT community that he is going about his attempt to be cool properly?

BAHAHAHAHAHA reading through this has made my day off a little unproductive but well worth it...An ether in a collection post is always nice to see.

OP the more you post the more lame you come off. You just started that's cool, hell we all just started at one point. Had you've come off that way this thread would have never got personal. The minute you try to brag about having more than the next man just screams to your insecurities. You have no idea what the next man has, its the internet playa.

Relax, do you, and enjoy the sneaker community...Try to come at people, and it will never end well

BAHAHAHAHAHA reading through this has made my day off a little unproductive but well worth it...An ether in a collection post is always nice to see.

OP the more you post the more lame you come off. You just started that's cool, hell we all just started at one point. Had you've come off that way this thread would have never got personal. The minute you try to brag about having more than the next man just screams to your insecurities. You have no idea what the next man has, its the internet playa.

Relax, do you, and enjoy the sneaker community...Try to come at people, and it will never end well
Thank god I have your understanding. "Relax, do you, and enjoy the sneaker community...Try to come at people, and it will never end well" Spoken word from the streets of Cali.

Still waiting for me to be clowned and have it "not end well" though.

From me personally I think this whole thread has turned hilarious and pathetic both at the same time.... all started with some nasty comments that had nothing to do with rating. I came and conquered those fools and wont bother with the childs play. Im slightly embarrased I went to their level. Enjoy the pics and vid!

pz

Exactly!

must not have gone through much schooling either. Reading comprehension 101.

Yeah, you're right. When I was your age I hadn't even completed my second post graduate degree yet. I'm just a big time slacker!

BTW, I'm willing to bet that my assistant completed more years of school than you have.

How many times can one man swing and miss? I'm starting to think I might be participating in a Turing Test.

OP, I won't come at your neck, however with that said, you did leave an open ended statement in your title "...please rate and comment." Unfortunately, that title is very much open to each member's interpretation.

Secondly, as a man, you don't need to throw what type of money you get and your job. I don't tell many people I am military. Around your age I stood in the thick of it in Iraq, trying to provide the best medical care, given by the Navy, to make sure injured Marines make it back to their family. But it doesnt make what I do and have done, any better than anyone else. I know 19-20 year olds who have seen atrocities in war they shouldn't have. They don't brag, they cope the best they can and move on.

Lastly, it's your own collection. You buy, sell, trade, wear what you like. I share occasional wears or pick ups but I also have sneakers people won't like. Doesn't stop me from wearing them. You don't need validation from the sneaker community about what you have, let alone flaunt it. There is no sneaker that is legitimately 100% loved across the board. 95-98%, sure. There may be people who don't like the patent leather on the 11's. Some people can't stand the 1's, 3's, 4's, etc... I for one don't like the 8's. Just me. We can all agree to disagree. My kids want sneakers I'd never wear. 1 kid loves non-numbered Jordans. Another likes anything he deems cool. My daughter loves Chuck Taylor and Chuck Taylor-like sneakers. I respect their individuality. Unfortunately in this day and age, recent release acquisitions coupled with inflated prices, don't necessarily translate into being an elite collection amongst the community. Sneakerheads, resellers, hobbyists, purists, collectors, and whatever other tags are out there, will all have something different to say. Human nature b.

Last edited:
OP, I won't come at your neck, however with that said, you did leave an open ended statement in your title "...please rate and comment." Unfortunately, that title is very much open to each member's interpretation.

Secondly, as a man, you don't need to throw what type of money you get and your job. I don't tell many people I am military. Around your age I stood in the thick of it in Iraq, trying to provide the best medical care, given by the Navy, to make sure injured Marines make it back to their family. But it doesnt make what I do and have done, any better than anyone else. I know 19-20 year olds who have seen atrocities in war they shouldn't have. They don't brag, they cope the best they can and move on.

Lastly, it's your own collection. You buy, sell, trade, wear what you like. I share occasional wears or pick ups but I also have sneakers people won't like. Doesn't stop me from wearing them. You don't need validation from the sneaker community about what you have, let alone flaunt it. There is no sneaker that is legitimately 100% loved across the board. 95-98%, sure. There may be people who don't like the patent leather on the 11's. Some people can't stand the 1's, 3's, 4's, etc... I for one don't like the 8's. Just me. We can all agree to disagree. My kids want sneakers I'd never wear. 1 kid loves non-numbered Jordans. Another likes anything he deems cool. My daughter loves Chuck Taylor and Chuck Taylor-like sneakers. I respect their individuality. Unfortunately in this day and age, recent release acquisitions coupled with inflated prices, don't necessarily translate into being an elite collection amongst the community. Sneakerheads, resellers, hobbyists, purists, collectors, and whatever other tags are out there, will all have something different to say. Human nature b.
repped

Back
Top Bottom