My personal hatred for Shawn Carter kept me ignorant

You guys always argue the silliest %+$. Respect the music not these false movements.

& Fab & Murphy Lee popularized the throwback trend :tongue: Maybe even add Noreaga for that Nothin video
laugh.gif

You guys always argue the silliest %+$. Respect the music not these false movements.

& Fab & Murphy Lee popularized the throwback trend :tongue: Maybe even add Noreaga for that Nothin video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

he ain't popularized jeep b...that movement is as old as da wranglers themselves....soon as jeep re-modeled em they caught fire again on their own...

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

he ain't popularized jeep b...that movement is as old as da wranglers themselves....soon as jeep re-modeled em they caught fire again on their own...

ninjahood wrote:
YungSatellite wrote:

he ain't popularized jeep b...that movement is as old as da wranglers themselves....soon as jeep re-modeled�em they caught fire again on their own...

��

My point wasn't that Puff popularized them but that well known figures were doing them before him but he got accredited. 

ninjahood wrote:
YungSatellite wrote:

he ain't popularized jeep b...that movement is as old as da wranglers themselves....soon as jeep re-modeled�em they caught fire again on their own...

��

My point wasn't that Puff popularized them but that well known figures were doing them before him but he got accredited. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

1.) when puff was in the tubb spilling that mo that was in late 94 early 95 when the big poppa video was being shot.

what video was jay shooting around that time??

Answered below for you champ..............

"In my lifetime _ GO DO YOUR RESEARCH"
roll.gif

Also, Girl thats Jules do yourself a favor and pay close attention to the ending of this video and tell me what you see and who you see starting at the 3:10 mark..........

this came out before BP
 That's true............however we're talking about THROWBACK jerseys, meaning Mitchell and Ness.  In that video, unless the very first jersey which was a Seattle Seahawks is a throwback the rest of the jerseys Fab was wearing in that video were for current roster players, and not throwback jerseys. 

Now I won't take anything away from Fab cause he has/had a sick throwback collection and definitely had a hand in getting throwback on the scene.  Like I stated earlier, I'm just saying that Jay had a hand in making throwbacks popular as well.  IMO, as far as throwbacks go, Big Boi was the first that I saw to wear one, in the So Fresh...So Clean video, but to me as far as rappers go throwbacks didn't really take off until Jay and Fab made them popular.

got damn man, do you not understand english??

dead presidents dropped in 1996

puff was spilling moe in 94-95 in the big poppa video

and all the other refrences to cristal are from before dead presidents

so for the millionth time,jay was on it AFTER a lot of hip hops big names were

do you want me to type in in big letters??????/

i already typed it like 3 times in 2 diffferent replies.

how many times do i gotta repeat myself?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

1.) when puff was in the tubb spilling that mo that was in late 94 early 95 when the big poppa video was being shot.

what video was jay shooting around that time??

Answered below for you champ..............

"In my lifetime _ GO DO YOUR RESEARCH"
roll.gif

Also, Girl thats Jules do yourself a favor and pay close attention to the ending of this video and tell me what you see and who you see starting at the 3:10 mark..........

this came out before BP
 That's true............however we're talking about THROWBACK jerseys, meaning Mitchell and Ness.  In that video, unless the very first jersey which was a Seattle Seahawks is a throwback the rest of the jerseys Fab was wearing in that video were for current roster players, and not throwback jerseys. 

Now I won't take anything away from Fab cause he has/had a sick throwback collection and definitely had a hand in getting throwback on the scene.  Like I stated earlier, I'm just saying that Jay had a hand in making throwbacks popular as well.  IMO, as far as throwbacks go, Big Boi was the first that I saw to wear one, in the So Fresh...So Clean video, but to me as far as rappers go throwbacks didn't really take off until Jay and Fab made them popular.

got damn man, do you not understand english??

dead presidents dropped in 1996

puff was spilling moe in 94-95 in the big poppa video

and all the other refrences to cristal are from before dead presidents

so for the millionth time,jay was on it AFTER a lot of hip hops big names were

do you want me to type in in big letters??????/

i already typed it like 3 times in 2 diffferent replies.

how many times do i gotta repeat myself?

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

How does this go from him being the best rapper to what he popularized?

Pure example of why he's GOAT
SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

HOW?

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

How does this go from him being the best rapper to what he popularized?

Pure example of why he's GOAT
SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

HOW?

Ya'll +%@+$# need to pay homage to Big Boi ..

He was the 1st Rapper on Throwbacks HEAVY .. Years Before Fab and Jay
30t6p3b.gif

The fact is #!#@+%  just OD'ed on it heavy ..

I'll still rock a throwback tho , IDGAF ..

Ya'll +%@+$# need to pay homage to Big Boi ..

He was the 1st Rapper on Throwbacks HEAVY .. Years Before Fab and Jay
30t6p3b.gif

The fact is #!#@+%  just OD'ed on it heavy ..

I'll still rock a throwback tho , IDGAF ..

Back
Top Bottom