My personal hatred for Shawn Carter kept me ignorant

I got all of Jay's album could someone point out his greatest songs with the ill lyrics. Cause i only got blueprint 3 on my ipod and a few others. help me out. Its an 8gb iphone so help me out

I got all of Jay's album could someone point out his greatest songs with the ill lyrics. Cause i only got blueprint 3 on my ipod and a few others. help me out. Its an 8gb iphone so help me out

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Hey, you were the one that came with the issue over the quote he put up in te first place.I don't care who you like or don't like.
That was exactly not the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

"Yo I'm pretty sure certain without a doubt Jay was responsible for the decline in American automobile corporations from 2002 to the present and the president also asked him to change his stance to help the economy. I can't find video for it tho but yall should consider that in the discussion because I'm certain of it."
These mogs are literally delusional... White tees?  Dressing in all black?  MISOGYNY?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Hey, you were the one that came with the issue over the quote he put up in te first place.I don't care who you like or don't like.
That was exactly not the point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

"Yo I'm pretty sure certain without a doubt Jay was responsible for the decline in American automobile corporations from 2002 to the present and the president also asked him to change his stance to help the economy. I can't find video for it tho but yall should consider that in the discussion because I'm certain of it."
These mogs are literally delusional... White tees?  Dressing in all black?  MISOGYNY?

roll.gif

I Was Hatin' On S Dot Myself...But His Stuff Was Always On The Radio....Finally Gave In And Listened 2 His Catalog....And Became A Fan....Got Like 6 Albums On The Pod And Some Singles That Floated Around!!!!....ROC NATION BABY!

I Was Hatin' On S Dot Myself...But His Stuff Was Always On The Radio....Finally Gave In And Listened 2 His Catalog....And Became A Fan....Got Like 6 Albums On The Pod And Some Singles That Floated Around!!!!....ROC NATION BABY!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I think you guys are arguing two different points now.
Starting a trend =/= Popularizing a trend.

Did Jay-Z start the jersey trend? No. Did he popularize it (specifically throwbacks)? You're lying to yourself if you say he didn't.
umm no he didn't, fabolous made jerseys way more popular then jay-z

Did Jay-Z start the jersey trend? No. Did he popularize it (specifically throwbacks)? You're lying to yourself if you say he didn't.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

+1

When you think of the jersey era there is no way youll think of Jay before thinking of Fab.
Some of you may not want to believe this but Hov definitely jumped on that bandwagon once others made it hot.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

+1

When you think of the jersey era there is no way youll think of Jay before thinking of Fab.
Some of you may not want to believe this but Hov definitely jumped on that bandwagon once others made it hot.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

rae and ghost started it in hip hop 

and big and puff blew it up

jay just made a song later claiming to have popularized it

1.  "While Puff when in that tub spilling Moe..........I was at my video Cris on the speed boat"

you have the track on it was written - "nas is coming"

where dr dre is telling nas lets sipp this cristal

there was already lots of rappers sippin cris before jay

on top of that, one of the first singles to reasonable doubt (jays first album) had a bottle of moet on it
laugh.gif

so obviously cristal was already popular before jay even released his first album

you got wutang, ghost, rae, nas,dr. dre, big, and puff sippin cristal before jay even dropped an album

2.) but jay-z popularized it

That's all anybody was saying to begin with. 

1.) when puff was in the tubb spilling that mo that was in late 94 early 95 when the big poppa video was being shot.

what video was jay shooting around that time??

his album didnt drop for about two more years.
more jay-z lies.

2.) me saying "jay-z popularized" was supposed to be sarcastic.

it was already popuar in the hip-hop community.  

i just showed proof that all of hip hops big doggs were talking about sippin cris years before jay.

and he didnt blow it up on a national level like big, mase, and puff did from 96-98. jay didnt get really big til 98.

just take the L man. i dont see how you people can take this dudes lies like its the holy gospel.

Back
Top Bottom