My Pics From Rehab Vol.(5/2/10) Perv Edition

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

straight sniper status with all these booty pics
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice pics but A LOT of chicks with zero %++ game, not surprised though. Chick in the jean shorts was the best.

Nice pics. Hopefully these birds have nice faces to go with that mass

By the looks of those broads...I would have just taken that $100 and hit up Spearmint Rhino

Well yes nice which ones are yous is their a group does look like spring break. Liqueur, fill it up. Nice pictures, of females and celebrity's. Have seened the young lady more dark skin and nice body around in the city while busying around.rehab huh?

Thanks ya'll. the first thing i thought was gotta show my NT peeps lol. it was a lot more blacks this time because of the fight and so many people were in town, and for me living in L.A., Vegas is like down the street to us so it was a lot of l.a. peeps. $100 is well worth it Rehab Starts at 10am and ends at 7pm and you go in and out all day. they were filming for the rehab t.v. show too. and like i said i sold my good wood piece in there for $200 so it was a plus for me even tho i lost $400 on craps
smh.gif
. If any of ya'll do go if you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel you free admission to rehab. This time around i stayed at Planet Hollywood "Westgate Tower"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Didnt hook up but got some #s thats cool for me.

Rehab is a hot mess/hype and not worth that cover price. Go to Wet Republic at the MGM Grande, super sexy and classy crowd that gets wild !

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

With the fight this past weekend this was the most black people i've ever seen at rehab. Enjoy...

Weapon of Choice: Canon PowerShot SX210 IS

4hwrbq.jpg

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom