My Pics From Rehab Vol.(5/2/10) Perv Edition

Originally Posted by Alex Zona

Rehab is a hot mess/hype and not worth that cover price. Go to Wet Republic at the MGM Grande, super sexy and classy crowd that gets wild !

word...too many affliction wearing wannabe MMA fighters at rehab.

^ There you go. My friends who cover all the parties for Spy On Vegas , Napkin Nights and so on HATE going there. Young Sk8 I'm glad you had a good time dude but please check out Wet Republic or even Tao Beach next time. Those pics just re-affirmed how trashy that place has become. This isn't an attack on you, it's just my take on Rehab

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

205pgw.jpg
05735896eeea85075a4845f39261659a38e30fe.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Thanks ya'll. the first thing i thought was gotta show my NT peeps lol. it was a lot more blacks this time because of the fight and so many people were in town, and for me living in L.A., Vegas is like down the street to us so it was a lot of l.a. peeps. $100 is well worth it Rehab Starts at 10am and ends at 7pm and you go in and out all day. they were filming for the rehab t.v. show too. and like i said i sold my good wood piece in there for $200 so it was a plus for me even tho i lost $400 on craps
smh.gif
. If any of ya'll do go if you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel you free admission to rehab. This time around i stayed at Planet Hollywood "Westgate Tower"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Didnt hook up but got some #s thats cool for me.

are you suprised to see so many black people in one place

Real talk Rehab be on that Celeb @$+$#$#%. ALOT of FAKE everything walking around. Don't be fooled

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Thanks ya'll. the first thing i thought was gotta show my NT peeps lol. it was a lot more blacks this time because of the fight and so many people were in town, and for me living in L.A., Vegas is like down the street to us so it was a lot of l.a. peeps. $100 is well worth it Rehab Starts at 10am and ends at 7pm and you go in and out all day. they were filming for the rehab t.v. show too. and like i said i sold my good wood piece in there for $200 so it was a plus for me even tho i lost $400 on craps
smh.gif
. If any of ya'll do go if you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel you free admission to rehab. This time around i stayed at Planet Hollywood "Westgate Tower"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uuummm no.....

oh i mess with tao beach heavy too i posted pics from there too. just haven't made it to wet republic yet. they were playing hip hop most of the time cuz of chris brown, jamie foxx, slim thug, DJ Clue (on the 1's & 2's) NBA players, NFL players etc. if you been to rehab you know you don't see too much of the urban crowd in there like that.

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uuummm no.....

oh i mess with tao beach heavy too i posted pics from there too. just haven't made it to wet republic yet. they were playing hip hop most of the time cuz of chris brown, jamie foxx, slim thug, DJ Clue (on the 1's & 2's) NBA players, NFL players etc. if you been to rehab you know you don't see too much of the urban crowd in there like that.
Ohh so black dudes are urban now didn't know that

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uuummm no.....

ayo %$% are you talking about?

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

uuummm no.....

ayo %$% are you talking about?
laugh.gif
you keep repeating how that you were astounded at the amount of black people there. i understand there was allot but damn do you have to say it everytime. and when did all black dudes get the name urban.

btw im just f-ing with you chill.

nice.. to quote to see those pictures lol. But no no hookup just on my lunch break or smoke break at my job. think i saw slim thug around.

Back
Top Bottom