My PlayStation 3 Crisis

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

no one wants to touch XBL. how am i gonna get charged to use my internet a second time?
it's $60 a year, if you're hurting that bad you would still have a dreamcast.
eyes.gif

plus, its a whole lot better.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Its funny this is the first PS3 reported on here and the XBOX clan jumping all over it...they should be sympathetic seeing how they deal with it like twice a year

OP just buy another PS3, swap yours out and return for your money. Let the big stores deal with it. Regarding the game, I'd say keep playing with it and attempt to eject.
roll.gif

only people that get red rings are the people who dont know how to take care of their xbox. Xbox Live is worth the money. PS3 sucks so bad its free. NXE > Home.

/thread.

here's a ninja hood pic to show you how much i love my xbox!
Are you serious? I got the RROD three days after getting a new XBOX (after they replaced it). I only played it like twice. You also can play forps3 online now I think and it is alot better

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

F*CK PS3. XBOX 360 FTW. I never got the 3 rings. Mine is perfect.
tongue.gif

that's ok, you're about to get banned or suspended anyway...

http://niketalk.com/topic/36196

If I leave that as is, unfortunately some of you STILL won't get it. So, let me make this perfectly clear: you are NOT to misspell curse words to get around the filter, to substitute _ or * in place of a letter, etc. Profanity is not allowed, period.

have fun playing your XBox while you're on the sidelines.

Originally Posted by WHOKNOWS28

Yes! Now you PS3 dudes can't talk about us X360 guys. XBOX 360 FTW

nah ya'll still lose
but your avy is
pimp.gif

who is she
Go to google and type in Jessica aka ms. rabbit.
pimp.gif
My Avy
f_akamissrabbm_8956402.jpg

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Its funny this is the first PS3 reported on here and the XBOX clan jumping all over it...they should be sympathetic seeing how they deal with it like twice a year

OP just buy another PS3, swap yours out and return for your money. Let the big stores deal with it. Regarding the game, I'd say keep playing with it and attempt to eject.
roll.gif

only people that get red rings are the people who dont know how to take care of their xbox. Xbox Live is worth the money. PS3 sucks so bad its free. NXE > Home.

/thread.

Are you serious? I got the RROD three days after getting a new XBOX (after they replaced it). I only played it like twice. You also can play for ps3 online now I think and it is alot better
this must be your crib then:

dirty-house-2.jpg

Originally Posted by osubass1

F*CK PS3. XBOX 360 FTW. I never got the 3 rings. Mine is perfect.
tongue.gif

that's ok, you're about to get banned or suspended anyway...

http://niketalk.com/topic/36196

If I leave that as is, unfortunately some of you STILL won't get it. So, let me make this perfectly clear: you are NOT to misspell curse words to get around the filter, to substitute _ or * in place of a letter, etc. Profanity is not allowed, period.

have fun playing your XBox while you're on the sidelines.

I did that before and I haven't been suspended. Hopefully mods will take it easy on me.
frown.gif

Yes! Now you PS3 dudes can't talk about us X360 guys. XBOX 360 FTW

Yea because the yellow light occurs just as often as the rrod. **** PS3 > Xbox 360 in every way. I don't know anyone who had an xbox that hasn't had to get it replaced.

indifferent.gif

All my friends, co-workers, even dude working at Gamestop had to send his back.
laugh.gif

The RROD is more likely to happen than our PS3 "error". PS3>>>>>Xbox 360
/thread

roll.gif

/thread.

Are you serious? I got the RROD three days after getting a new XBOX (after they replaced it). I only played it like twice. You also can play for ps3 online now I think and it is alot better
this must be your crib then:

dirty-house-2.jpg
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

And
smh.gif
stop forcing your favorite system on others do you.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

it's $60 a year, if you're hurting that bad you would still have a dreamcast.
eyes.gif

plus, its a whole lot better.

true, but they're charging me my phone bill, for something im already paying for.
smh.gif

oh, and
[imghttp://img003.lazygirls.info/people/jessica_aka_miss_rabbit/jessica_aka_miss_rabbit_ass_in_a_red_thong_S7C9hgc.sized.jpg[/img]

the same thing happened to my og 60 gb ps3. sony will charge you $150 to swap it out with a refrub. I just did a guick search on craigslist for some one to fixmy ps3. The guy only charged me $40 to fix and its been 1 month with no problems. I dont believe the ps3 has only a 3% fail rate, it has to be more. My ps3 wasin perfect condition btw.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

If you are a serious gamer 360 has more/better games and larger online communities. That is why it is better. 360 owners play games, PS3 owners wait for them.
Richard Gere with the zinger!

Originally Posted by rickybadman

If you are a serious gamer 360 has more/better games and larger online communities. That is why it is better. 360 owners play games, PS3 owners wait for them.

Lol if you're going to go there atleast come with something that makes sense.

This happen to me too, I called Sony and my PS3 was still under warranty...they shipped a box in the very next day and I sent my PS3 to them...they sent me anew one about a week later...

the issue with mine was that I didn't have enough air circulation going to my PS3...if you keep it in a very tight (closed) enviornment it mighthappen...them PS3 inter-cooler fans should help out too...

yeah happened to mine too. i was play COD5 and it just shut off. +@@% happens if you got the warranty you get a refurbished ps3. you will lose all of your savedata unless you backed it up. and i believe you don't get your game back. if you don't have a warrenty you gotta shell out 150.

Also GT4 having better graphics than Forza 3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. So everyone should go buy a PS3 and play GT4 instead, oh wait I forgot they took out the backward compatibility.
Have you watched the previews for Forza? It looks barely better than Forza 2.

GT: Prologue blows it out of the water and came out almost 2 years ago.

Maybe graphics aren't what you are looking for... but I buy GT for the accuracy of the cars and the graphics.

^^^ Yea I've been hearing that a lot lately. I got this PS3 brand-new from Best Buy in May '07 so now was the worst time for it to go, even with the 2year warranty I got. I've never had any problems whatsoever before either.
smh.gif

I went to Sony's website today and I had to fill out this form with my serial number and everything so as soon as I pressed Enter they hit me with thismessage telling me that my PS3's warranty was expired and void and that the repair rate for the one I had was $150
smh.gif

So I'm wondering... if my PS3's beyond repairable (even though the YLOD problem is pretty easy to fix for Sony from what I've heard) will they sendme a 60 GB refurb or a brand-new one? Anyway I guess I'll be waiting for a cardboard box this week then, but to dude who suggested I pull out the harddrive, what's a the success rate on the? Any pros and cons or adverse affects?

Thanks NT, btw any help or info is still be appreciated

Originally Posted by The Dunk Monk

but to dude who suggested I pull out the hard drive, what's a the success rate on the? Any pros and cons or adverse affects?

idk how sony will deal with the harddrive missing (i've never had to send in my ps3, but i don't see why they'd be mad about it) but the removaland installation of the harddrive is incredibly simple. i removed my 40gb and put in a 250gb with no problem. i googled it and found many links to easy tofollow steps.

Back
Top Bottom