My Run with Jordan Brand is over Please read and give your thoughts.

so your whole rant was basically that because of a few bumps on the white part that the entire shoe is horrible? i would understand if when you walk on em theyfell apart but for a few bumps..........why not just give your pair away if your so disgusted to someone else who would be grateful just to havethem...........

Originally Posted by Cvegaz15

so your whole rant was basically that because of a few bumps on the white part that the entire shoe is horrible? i would understand if when you walk on em they fell apart but for a few bumps..........why not just give your pair away if your so disgusted to someone else who would be grateful just to have them...........
You obviously didnt read my post. I said that it was the last straw. Use your brain for a second if I said I have been buying Jays since 99'dont you think I have seen it all in terms of bad quality out of Jordan brand over the years? I only used that recent Space Jam experience as anexample.....EXAMPLE.

Originally Posted by FrAnK Wh1t3

Originally Posted by Cvegaz15

so your whole rant was basically that because of a few bumps on the white part that the entire shoe is horrible? i would understand if when you walk on em they fell apart but for a few bumps..........why not just give your pair away if your so disgusted to someone else who would be grateful just to have them...........
You obviously didnt read my post. I said that it was the last straw. Use your brain for a second if I said I have been buying Jays since 99' dont you think I have seen it all in terms of bad quality out of Jordan brand over the years? I only used that recent Space Jam experience as an example.....EXAMPLE.

and yet as you saw the "bad quality" you continued to buy it and complain rather then stopping earlier? Like i said give what you dont want away tosomeone who would be grateful they even have shoes to put on their feet instead of complaining to us that your mad because you feel you spent money onsomething you just want to throw in the garbage. That would be much more productive instead of ranting to a bunch of people that arent going to listen to youin the first place

Back
Top Bottom