My sis just copped some, its a wrap when I get home

I was never a fan of eggnog but what's wrong w/ Organic?
laugh.gif

I'll prob try it again this year and see how I feel. I haven't had it in a really long time so my tastes could have changed.

i always thought egg nog had alcohol in it...

do you have to add it yourself?

and if so how much/.

I normally throw some cognac or brandy in my egg nog when I want to have it to get nice.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

what does egg nog taste like?

The closest thing I can think of is a milk shake or hell, a more thick White Russian (for all my alcohol heads out there)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Throw a little vodka in that *@*+ and that entire carton would get crushed with the wrath of Mumm-Ra!

Vodka with Egg Nog? Really?
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

I love it but I'm the only one at my crib during the holidays that drinks it.. I always end up buying a huge carton of it and only drinking like1/4
grin.gif

Ps. What yall know about coquito
pimp.gif
Think I'm gonna try to make somethis year

coquito1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Throw a little vodka in that *@*+ and that entire carton would get crushed with the wrath of Mumm-Ra!

Vodka with Egg Nog? Really?
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

A lot of people do this actually.

Word? Damn, my mistake.

If i ever busted out some vodka to pour in the Egg Nog, I would get the
indifferent.gif

Spiced rum for me..

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I love it but I'm the only one at my crib during the holidays that drinks it.. I always end up buying a huge carton of it and only drinking like 1/4
grin.gif

Ps. What yall know about coquito
pimp.gif
Think I'm gonna try to make some this year

coquito1.jpg

Man my fiances dad makes a big thing every year..but he uses the big Hawaiian punch bottles..one of these

main.php

We got some Saturday. But not the organic, lowfat kind. The regular kind. Ya know.. the kind real men drink? j/k j/k I won't knock it until I try it.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

We got some Saturday. But not the organic, lowfat kind. The regular kind. Ya know.. the kind real men drink? j/k j/k I won't knock it until I try it.

no you had it right the first time. forget all that egg nog lite, low fat nonsense. get the regular kind. tha kind real men drink.

Back
Top Bottom