My small collection...enjoy

I have been collecting for only a few years because of lack of funds, now i almost have everything i want. hope you enjoy...on to the pics!!!

I have been collecting for only a few years because of lack of funds, now i almost have everything i want. hope you enjoy...on to the pics!!!

penny's, 11's and 13's. 
pimp.gif

spacejams amd annis got the RIT dye treatment which is why they are blue and the bks are for nostalgia but are extremely comfy and the ones on the bed are my workout/ beaters

spacejams amd annis got the RIT dye treatment which is why they are blue and the bks are for nostalgia but are extremely comfy and the ones on the bed are my workout/ beaters

Im feeling the collection bro, Mine is not as big, Im shy of about 3, but I def giv your props, keep it fresh

Back
Top Bottom