My small collection...enjoy

Im feeling the collection bro, Mine is not as big, Im shy of about 3, but I def giv your props, keep it fresh

Nice collection. But pleaze leave in all og laces 
laugh.gif

i go back and forth between the og laces and the blue ones, i kinda like them it makes them more unique, that and the blue soles i really love my SJ's now more than ever it also made me love the annis, im thinking of dyeing the jumpman on the tongue blue and getting a columbia blue jumpman stitched on them, ill post pics when i do

i go back and forth between the og laces and the blue ones, i kinda like them it makes them more unique, that and the blue soles i really love my SJ's now more than ever it also made me love the annis, im thinking of dyeing the jumpman on the tongue blue and getting a columbia blue jumpman stitched on them, ill post pics when i do

on a side not, i picked up those og black/red 11s at a local platos closet( a place where they buy and resell gently used clothes and shoes) for 25 bucks, and they are wearable. i have worn them like 10 times and they are amazing

on a side not, i picked up those og black/red 11s at a local platos closet( a place where they buy and resell gently used clothes and shoes) for 25 bucks, and they are wearable. i have worn them like 10 times and they are amazing

Back
Top Bottom