My Sneaker Collection (Complete as of 4/19/2008 56K BEWARE!! Lots & lots of pics)

I don't post threads here often. I may have posted one or two "What did you wear today?" threads in the past but today, I'm proud to presentto everyone pictures of my humble sneaker collection. I've been collecting sneakers since the spring of 2003 and even before that, I've always lovedNike sneakers. My collection ranges from Jordans to Dunks to Air Maxes and 2 pairs of AF1s. I personally don't understand the big commotion that surroundsAF1s, they aren't as nice as Air Max 90s or Air Max 1s. I could live throughout the rest of my life with just the 2 pairs of AF1s I have. I reallydon't see myself buying another pair because honestly, they don't really look that great to me. Anyways, without further ado, here's my collection:

Top Tier 1: 1994 retro black/red Is size 10, Military IVs size 10, White/Black-Fire Red 2000 Vs size 10, Black/Silver 99 Vs size 9.5
Tier 2: White/Fire-Red 23 Vs size 10, raptor VIIs size 10, Spacejams size 9.5, Concords size 10
Tier 3: Jedis SB low size 10.5, Ghosts SB hi size 10, Takashi 1s size 10.5, Hunters size 10.5, Blue/Hot Pink Classic SBs size 10, Mike Chucks size 9.5 (funnyabout the mike chucks, bought them at clientele for $28 bucks. Can you say steal?)

Tier 4: Tech Challenge IIs size 10, DT Max 96 retro size 10.5, Black/gold canvas AF1s size 10, Clerk AM 90s size 10. Also not pictured, I got a pair of OGWhite/Black-red XIIIs size10 and a pair of chuck taylors black and white.

Tier 2 Again: Next to concords, 1999 Nike Dunk Hi Goldenrods size 10, Nike Air Tech Challenge size 10(Yeah I know the retro sucks balls compared to the OG buthey I just had to have a pair. With green laces, it doesn't look half bad. Try it. You'll feel the same way I'm sure.)

I think everybody should have a pair of these. Don't get me wrong, the Invisible Woman AF1s isn't the best shade of blue out there but how many peoplecan say that they own a pair of see through sneakers much like these? I had to get me a pair because 1) I got a great price for them. (paid $115) and 2)they're fn SEE THROUGH sneakers. Can't get much cooler than that. Cooler sneakers would be the Nikes Michael J. Fox had in Back To The Future Part II.Those Nikes would be d3f cooler than the Invisible Womans. Until those come out, I'll have these.

Here's a picture of some vintage heat I got from eBay earlier last year. Nike Air Command Forces NDS size 10 with no OG box. (or the Billy Hoyles asI'd like to call them.) Anybody who's seen the movie White Men Can't Jump will know what I'm talking about. Woody Harrelson wore this same pairof sneakers in a different colorway in said movie. Man, was I psyched when I won these babies. Funny story, being the stubborn sneakerhead that I am, one day Ifelt like wearing these bad boys to work. Everything was fine on the way to work but during my shift, while folding some t-shirts, I go to look down to checkout how they're doing and I notice that they had started to crack REAL badly at the midsole. I'm talking serious cracking. Here's a picture of thecracking below.

Man, was I embarrassed. I had to buy a pair of 10 dollar flip flops at my store to wear for the rest of my shift AND on my way home. I didn't want to killmy Nike Air Command Force investment so I bought some cheap flip flops and stored the forces in my locker. Now the Forces just stay in my closet. They'restill pretty sick to look at, I wish Nike still made kicks that high top.

Ah the Tech Challenge IIs. Quite possibly one of the best Nike retros Nike has ever released. I really think infrared laces really brings out the bad #*@ inthe Tech Challenge IIs. Best $2 bucks I ever spent to make my Tech Challenges look l33t.

Nike Original CB34 Air Max 2 Uptempo Barkleys size 10. Bought on ebay for get this, $38 dollars shipped! No original box but in pretty damn decent condition. Ihad these babies when I was in the 6th Grade and when I saw them on eBay, I just had to bid. The auction ending at $30 dollars was a pure luck on my part, atrue ebay steal of the year.

This is the 2004 european exclusive Infrared AM 90s size 10. Forget the nub history of Air pack, I was rocking infrareds early to mid 2004, bought from aseller here on Niketalk. I forgot his name but I got these shipped from someone here on NT. At the time, it was probably the most I had ever paid for a pair ofsneakers, the guy charged me $230. In any case, there really isn't much of a difference between these and the retro that came out 2 years ago. The onlydifferences is the mesh tongue on my infrared and the insole. Air Max 90s are a great sneaker but the midsoles are almost impossible to keep clean and to keepfrom cracking.

DT Diamond Turf Max 96 retro size 10. Paid $90 dollars for these brand new at Queens Center Mall. I totally slept on these when they first came out but thatturned out to be a good thing because I saved myself $30 bucks by waiting at least a month after they came out. You could probably get these cheaper now if youlook around but I don't care, though these aren't exactly the same as the originals, they're still pretty damn close so I love these. Had a pair ofthese when I was in the 6th grade also. I always thought these sneakers were sick and I STILL do now. I just wished they had kept Deions face on the bottom.DAMN YOU NIKE!! Always messing up the classics.

My Top 3 sneakers:

3)

Nike A-R-V Max 90 size 10: Obviously a Nike ID. I made these for my 21st birthday and was astounded at the results. It really came out amazing. Of course thatwas when nike ID online had better colors to choose from. Every time I wear these, people always ask, yooooooo where did you get those, those look sick. hah Ialways reply Nike ID mang, Nike ID. I love these because they're exclusive to me and me only. They're can only be one A-R-V! hahah

2)

White/Black-Fire Red Jordan Vs size 10. Bought these on eBay for $185 dollars shipped from Airfob. AirFob always has Jordans for sale on eBay. This particularyear, I think it was early to mid 2004, he had these Vs and I was like, these will be mine. I stole this auction literally with 3 seconds left to end. Camewith original retro box and card but no lacelocks. Quite simply one of my favorite jordans, hands down.

1)

and finally, number one on the list, I've only had it for 5 days now and already, it's my number one favorite sneaker, the infamous Jordan Black andRed 1s 1994 retro size 10. No OG box, just the sneakers. I have been drooling for a pair of these since 2004 and today, I FINALLY have it. Not the 2001 pairbut the 1994 pair. This right here is the reason I am out of the sneaker game today. I officially retired from the game when I got these bad boys. There isliterally nothing else left for me to get. My life is complete. Of course when these retro again later on this year, I shall get me two pairs of that but as ofright now, my collection is finished. The good ol' A-R-V is done with sneakers. It was a good run but it really takes one REALLY good pair of sneakers toget a man to stop and these black and red 94 jordan 1s is my reason to stop. In person, they look like the greatest pair of sneakers ever made. Anyways this ismy sneaker collection. You can love it or hate it but sht man, I adore it. Thanks for reading,

A-R-V

Nike Air Command Forces & CB34
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With green laces, it doesn't look half bad. Try it. You'll feel the same way I'm sure.

It doesn't look half good either. Maybe it's the lighting, but that green looks WACK.

Regardless, dope collection. black / red air jordan 1s are amazing. Takahashi SBs are dope too.

Back
Top Bottom