My source told me... Joe Budden is going to Shady records..

Idk wut to believe.
I kinda don't want him to be on anyone label who won't support him properly, but at the same time he might need someone major behind him to do justthat.
Its probably a lose lose situation for Joey.
He might just need to keep puttin out qualtiy mixtapes/albums, but the world needs to acknowledge this dudes talent.

Not a good move he'll probably get that Growth released on that label but after that doesn't sell he'll never see the light of day again on thathigh dusty shelf with bobby Creekwater, Stat Quo, Graph(?), n whoever else is signed on that label. Em has made D12 the Memph Bleek of the ;abel n after thateverybody like a Joell Ortiz will have to grind on their own n eventually get dropped.

Im sayin this off what Ive seen the past few years with Em n how Dr. Dre get down with projects even tho is a rumor to Shady Records. I really dont know whattype of business man dude is.

smokin.gif

Shady Records would be smart to drop Ca$his for Budden but I doubt it's going to happen. They have enough on their plate over there.

i dont think itd would work unless they would want to work with him 100%...and finish it...and full support....
it just seems like its just a big name....but will they do anything for him??

Interesting to hear, but I'd consider it to be merely a rumor until it's official. Anyone remember the talks of Pharoahe going to Shady, a few yearsago?

Shady Records would be smart to drop Ca$his for Budden but I doubt it's going to happen. They have enough on their plate over there.
That wont happen Ca$his is the dude, he is probably one of the best on Shady. Have you heard The County Hound EP? Every track was straight fire.

Joey is talented, but you dudes on here make him out to be like he is going to be the next Big, Pac, Nas, Jay, Em, or 50.

Yes, as Plan Beats said about 50 not too many people outside of NY cared, but then 50 started building himself and his hype up on his own out here in NY. When50 finally did get picked up by Shady/Aftermath it wasn't like he was a nobody at the time.

50 already had a rep and hyped himself up and his crew, and they were slaying the mixtape scene.

Joe Buddens doesn't have none of that. Yeah the MM series is popular, but people aren't checking for it nationwide like how they did with 50'smixtapes or more recent Wayne's mixtape's.

Honestly from the way you guys where talking about these MM mixtape I was expecting some holier than thou type sh.., but it wasn't no where near to that.Yeah he makes those good depressed songs, but that alone isn't going to get you to a superstar status.

I never hate though. I hope he goes their and blows up like 50 or Em or maybe even more, but I don't think he will. Maybe with the right backing andproduction he will hopefully, but I'll see. I always hope for someone to do good and become successful at what they have a passion for and it's nodifferent for him.

So with that said I wish him the best, and I hope he becomes successful… We'll see.

he'll never see the light of day again on that high dusty shelf with bobby Creekwater, Stat Quo, Graph(?)

all of those dudes suck and have no marketing value (except maybe Stat Quo), hence why Em had to be on that Re-Up album for anyone to even give ita listen. and i thought Grafh was signed to the Roc, not Shady?

Back
Top Bottom