My source told me... Joe Budden is going to Shady records..

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

he'll never see the light of day again on that high dusty shelf with bobby Creekwater, Stat Quo, Graph(?)
all of those dudes suck and have no marketing value (except maybe Stat Quo), hence why Em had to be on that Re-Up album for anyone to even give it a listen. and i thought Grafh was signed to the Roc, not Shady?

You're crazy if you really think Boob Creekwater n Stat Quo are garbage. Yea they have no real chance of selling big #s but when it comes toShady/Afetermath its not just about sellin with these dudes they will keep you on the shelf if they feel like it. I put a ? next to Graph cuz from what Irmemeber he was on Shady but I may be wrong either way all Im sayin dudes on Shady are not droppin albums with promo behind it unless its Em n D12

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Again....very few people outside of New York care about Joe.
You could have said the same thing about 50 a few years back.

Yeah maybe before 50 came out. No one said that about 50 after he dropped a mainstream cd. Joe HAS dropped a cd already and is still irrelevant to mostof the country. So NO, it isnt even close to the same thing.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Again....very few people outside of New York care about Joe.
You could have said the same thing about 50 a few years back.
Yeah maybe before 50 came out. No one said that about 50 after he dropped a mainstream cd. Joe HAS dropped a cd already and is still irrelevant to most of the country. So NO, it isnt even close to the same thing.
So did 50 with Power of a Dollar. He dropped that and was still irrelevant to the rest of the country.

Joey on Dre/Em beats....
eek.gif
. Thats classic just thinking about it.

ex. Joe Budden - Sing for the Moment.

I mean if this is gonna help his career then Im all for it ...

Id honestly like it if he didnt go there though.

Should sign with Talibs lable.

Back
Top Bottom