My spouse mom & dad couldn't stand me, now they love me.

maybe op's first language isn't english.  why wouldn't you just say in-laws?  who the hell says my spouse mom and dad?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Has anyone ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This one went over my head someone care to explain it
Same this makes no sense to me but others say its great. 
That's the point man, what's wrong with yall?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Has anyone ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I don't get it either.

roll.gif
I <3 mosthated

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

I don't get it either.
Well usually someone posts something incoherent, this can be used in response to that, or just randomly.  It's worded in such a way that when you start reading it, it seems like it will just make sense, but by the time you realize it doesn't, it's too late, you're sucked in and thoroughly confused, your head has now exploded, and now you're laughing because it's clear to you that to confuse you was the intent.

I don't get it either.
Well usually someone posts something incoherent, this can be used in response to that, or just randomly.  It's worded in such a way that when you start reading it, it seems like it will just make sense, but by the time you realize it doesn't, it's too late, you're sucked in and thoroughly confused, your head has now exploded, and now you're laughing because it's clear to you that to confuse you was the intent.
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking ppl didn't get it.

I don't get it either.
laugh.gif
 @ you thinking ppl didn't get it.

gee, why would i think that?

laugh.gif
 Op cant even get a straight response

*Dead* at the Tito thread...one of the funniest things I've seen on here
roll.gif

roll.gif
 Flawless execution. Crushed this thread immediately.
Spoiler [+]
257k1ud.jpg

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You late. Check page 2

Originally Posted by RAWse

You late. Check page 2

Yeah, i saw it after i posted it, but it was 1 am and i was too lazy to edit so i thought id take the L this time
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
 Flawless execution. Crushed this thread immediately.
Spoiler [+]
257k1ud.jpg
pm unedited?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom