My Story...Long Read so pls no hate...move along....

Just want to say thank you for all the responses most of them yeah of course I deserve to hear because all of us would never find ourselves in thissituation and is smart enough to walk away. That is credit to you as a person who has experienced or has been shown what to do and plain and simple you havecommon sense. I did not. Yeah maybe it was stupid to have done everything that I did, but I don't have to live with myself though like she is doing rightnow. I don't care how stone cold of a person are you deep down inside your soul you have no peace to have done what she has done. Even by sleeping with thenew guy, going out, doing things that we use to do, deep inside she knew what she did was wrong and conscience does eventually kick in and if it doesn'tthen she isn't human but I know deep inside someone like that doesn't have any moral sense as well as peace within. Nobody wins here as much as shegets the win for playing me for such a long time. Taking the L or whatever thats fine being called a Simp that is also fine. I do appreciate the words thoughbecause they do give me a sense of value for myself. I have moved on and recovered my items. I have since burned my items I got from her. There is peace nowbut a little heartache which i believe is normal but as time goes on memories and emotions will fade until they are completely gone. One last piece of advicethat someone gave me this past weekend - be careful son she might just come back in time....words of wisdom in which i take serious only this time i willremember the Simp that i was for allowing her back into my life n i dont need to repeat it yet again

Peace

i had to go searching for this thread because i told myself i had to read it but i didnt have time when i saw it originally...

it was way worse then i even expected. WAY worse
laugh.gif

I cant even say anything bad to you, its been said. I just feel bad for you at this point.

I dont think i have ever heard of anyone ever being suckered into something more then you were suckered into this fat chicks with multiple kids.
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree and the L that I took was bad and like I said I was stupid and kept continuing to pursue something that was or wasn't going tohappen...like i said i did this to myself...now for the all bad things she did was she good at any point? yes there was tons of stuff that she did that wasgood both verbally physically and materialistically but still it wont make up for the stuff that she did...i got played and played well score one for her

Back
Top Bottom