eek.gif
eek.gif
How much did you pay for the trip ? I need to leave the U.S and visit China now

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The trip cost about $2000 overall. Most of it covered the cost of transportation and also the program fees. It was cool though because all of my room and board was covered for a month (never ate that good in my entire life 
laugh.gif
.) Once I got to Shanghai, I stayed at my pops place so I didn't really spend much there. HK is like any other major city in terms of cost. My mom was able to hook me up with a great hotel room that I split with my buddy for about $50 a night so that was better than staying at the Holiday Inn or a hostel.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
The trip cost about $2000 overall. Most of it covered the cost of transportation and also the program fees. It was cool though because all of my room and board was covered for a month (never ate that good in my entire life 
laugh.gif
.) Once I got to Shanghai, I stayed at my pops place so I didn't really spend much there. HK is like any other major city in terms of cost. My mom was able to hook me up with a great hotel room that I split with my buddy for about $50 a night so that was better than staying at the Holiday Inn or a hostel.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I envy you my dude
laugh.gif
. One day im going to visit China and Hong Kong for sure
pimp.gif
Holla at me if you can get some good travel deals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I envy you my dude
laugh.gif
. One day im going to visit China and Hong Kong for sure
pimp.gif
Holla at me if you can get some good travel deals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

trust me when i say that macau is better than vegas. 
no it's definitely not. awesome pics though op, i've only been to shanghai/beijing, rural china looks beautiful and totally different.

Originally Posted by Pohflylice

trust me when i say that macau is better than vegas. 
no it's definitely not. awesome pics though op, i've only been to shanghai/beijing, rural china looks beautiful and totally different.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

That girl looks Cambodian 
laugh.gif

I wanted to comment on every single picture but you look like you had a blast.
pimp.gif
Same here man. This post had been in my "Things to Read" que for months. Finally got around to it. Nice stuff man.

Question, was this program only offered to Asian students?

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Same here man. This post had been in my "Things to Read" que for months. Finally got around to it. Nice stuff man.

Major props for going in the summer time. I wouldn't be able to stand the heat and humidity.

Every time I go, it's always in the winter time.

Major props for going in the summer time. I wouldn't be able to stand the heat and humidity.

Every time I go, it's always in the winter time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This program wasn't only offered to Asian students. Funny enough, the two of us were the only two Asian students from our university but we somehow got paired up. Our Chinese counterparts at Tsinghua University were disappointed we weren't the stereotypical blonde haired, blue eyed Americans 
laugh.gif
. I still wonder now how differently we would have been received in the village had my partner been a white, black or hispanic student instead.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This program wasn't only offered to Asian students. Funny enough, the two of us were the only two Asian students from our university but we somehow got paired up. Our Chinese counterparts at Tsinghua University were disappointed we weren't the stereotypical blonde haired, blue eyed Americans 
laugh.gif
. I still wonder now how differently we would have been received in the village had my partner been a white, black or hispanic student instead.

Wait... you have 2 China-trip threads? I remember posting in your thread, but don't remember this one...
laugh.gif

Wait... you have 2 China-trip threads? I remember posting in your thread, but don't remember this one...
laugh.gif

my dad told me a lot of dim sum are good in us, or canada is cuz a lot of the chef fled hong kong during 97 hk return because a lot of hongers were afraid of communist rule...

my dad told me a lot of dim sum are good in us, or canada is cuz a lot of the chef fled hong kong during 97 hk return because a lot of hongers were afraid of communist rule...

Back
Top Bottom