My trip to San Francisco (Large pics).

SF always up in the top 5 in reports for most over priced places to live in the US.

I love SF. Love her to death. Still can't enough of her, even though I'm 2000+ miles away from her.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by wanksta23

damn i must be the only one who hates SF
laugh.gif

too crowded, traffic, and parking is all mess
30t6p3b.gif
You're from LA and you're complaining about traffic? In SF at least you can walk/take the BART to get places. Every time I'm in LA it takes @#$%@%@ forever to get somewhere since everyone clogs up the freeways due to everything being so spread out.

And please, SF is NOT cold except for mornings and late nights. Spend a week in NYC like I did if you want to experience cold. I don't think I'll ever need a jacket again after getting used to 30 degree afternoons
laugh.gif
Nah homie, I hate SF too..
LA traffic isn't that bad if you know what times to drive around
laugh.gif
those times just happen to be kinda inconvenient 
laugh.gif

I love SF. My 2nd/3rd (depending on my mood) favorite city in the world.

It's been 18 months since I've been back.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

SF always up in the top 5 in reports for most over priced places to live in the US.

I mean....that can be said about most major cities. What you sacrifice in apartment space, you get in the city life. I still feel like SF is still too chill. We need to extend the nights like NYC does. The city literally sleeps at 2am.

Love going to SF, was actually just there a couple days ago..
HATE driving out there, though.

Yea bro. Being on 6th and mission at the wrong time will get you shot. But you had Shrimp Fried Rice from Tu Lan on 6th and mission right around the corner. SCREAAMIN
165box.jpg

Definitely the city you wanna grow up in tho.
wink.gif

I miss that place...I didn't get to go by alamo square but best believe the next time I go out to S.F. i'm doing all the things I didn't get to do. And also Harborside....always Harborside.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I mean....that can be said about most major cities. What you sacrifice in apartment space, you get in the city life. I still feel like SF is still too chill. We need to extend the nights like NYC does. The city literally sleeps at 2am.

$10.24 minimum wage. 

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
You're from LA and you're complaining about traffic? In SF at least you can walk/take the BART to get places. Every time I'm in LA it takes @#$%@%@ forever to get somewhere since everyone clogs up the freeways due to everything being so spread out.

And please, SF is NOT cold except for mornings and late nights. Spend a week in NYC like I did if you want to experience cold. I don't think I'll ever need a jacket again after getting used to 30 degree afternoons
laugh.gif
im from sunnyvale
laugh.gif

maybe you're right though, i rarely ever go to the city during the day..i guess i just hate driving around sf because it's easy to get lost and dont know my way around

nice pics. next time you visit hit up turtle tower for some pho ga, although it is in the tenderloin.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I agree that we need to extend the night, but the whole "NYC never sleeps" is exaggerated. I mean, there ARE bars and a few places to eat open, but everyone goes home around 2 as well. My friends and I were at this one HUGE bar near NYU, and at 2:30 we were literally the only people in there (we were playing beer pong). What we need to do is extend the BART hours and make them 24/7 . @#$% is ridiculous, public transportation is supposed to help curb drunk drivers but it doesn't work if BART closes before the bars do
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
im from sunnyvale
laugh.gif

maybe you're right though, i rarely ever go to the city during the day..i guess i just hate driving around sf because it's easy to get lost and dont know my way around
My bad, I just saw LA on your sig and made an assumption. I agree though, I HATE driving there with a passion. The few parking lots you find straight up rob you, and it takes forever to drive into the city if you're coming from the South Bay. It takes only 40 minutes to reach SF, but another 25 to get to the main parts of the city
laugh.gif
Park in Millbrae or Daly City and take the BART from there

Great pics dude! need more though.

1) Humphry slocombe is definitely overrated.... most people prefer Bi-Rite (Salted Caramel) or Mitchell's (Mexican Chocolate).

2) DEFINITELY go to Golden Gate Park next time:
-Cali Academy of Science
-de Young Museum
-Stow Lake (
pimp.gif
& paddleboating)
-Japanese Tea Garden

3) Alcatraz is a great 2-3 trip w/ tons of photo ops. You'll get a nice complimentary Bay cruise tour around the SF Bay as well.

Back
Top Bottom