My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

My girl knows about NT but she not interested. Not sure if she knows my SN but she's not the type to bottle things up if she sees something she doesn't like she'll say something so I'm guessing she doesn't.

Yo OP as long as she doesn't find that thread about your one night stand you good. I wouldn't even sweat it.

To Angie:

I'm ****** hungry b.
laugh.gif
. "I said with cheese!" 

Women snoop. If you didn't think your wife was going through your email, backup email, facebook and other social media including NT, well I guess you just found out.
truth.

My wife checks out NT every now and then, and other sites that I frequent. It's their nature to want to be involved in everything that is you...your likes, dislikes, etc.
Don't think for a minute that you have never left your phone unlocked, forgot to logout of email, or failed to logout of any social network because you have. We are programmed
as men to make those mistakes. And when we do, they go in! :lol:

Last edited:
Been with my gf long enough now that she knows about NT, don't know how I'd react if I found out she lurks.... Now I kinda want to ask her about it, but don't want to give her any ideas lol

I can't stand that **** like why can't women let us have our own space. Damn. Women wanna be in every aspect of their mans life.
But yall dudes do the same when yall are sitting on here chatting about those hood rat shows on VH1

my ex knew of nt but didn't browse when we were together.

after she got with another nter (
laugh.gif
), she backtracked and read my posts from our time together and it was all downhill from there.

stay low my guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom