My wife just told me she lurks Niketalk ....

Man. Yall high key dry snitching on OP 
roll.gif
mean.gif

Bruh, y'all slow as hell :lol:

All the answers you seek are between this and the last page.

Choose your Post carefully fellas, never know who is watching/reading......

That mean it could be the bankman
Person at the gas station filling up your tank, fam
Lady at the frank stand
Or rat poison your relish right in the center babe
***** is a renegade, she'll piss in your lemonade
And y'all dead now
That you can bet now- Killa

And she'll do anything for me. Nothin but hits :pimp:

I wouldn't mind if my wife lurks... She seriously thinks NT is full of bad *** chics that wants the D!

I chuckle everytime she calls this a social media site while putting up air quotes..

My chick found out about NT about a year or two ago.

:smh:

I was using her laptop and never logged out of NT, e-mail, or other sites I was logged into... all bad :smh: still trying to recover.

Now I hate that she knows my name and looks at any and everything I post.

Especially if it's in one of the woman thread, but oh man that Draya thread would cause fights like no other if I commented on how a girl looks.

I hate that she still checks up on me on here too man like this was my escape that I share things with on here that I don't others in real life.

In some ways it's therapeutic to me so to say.

I was going to change my screen name and start on a new one but I said to hell with that.

I tried to explain to her this site is just like for talking crap sort of a man cave and fellas hanging around, but she wasn't having it.

welp, she found this thread :smh:

she hit me with the look and repeated the title of the thread yesterday. i got furious :smh:

not cool, independent me feels violated ......

I can just pictur it loool

Onewearz comes home

"Wassup bae? Somethin smells goooood"

Mrs. Wearz

"MY WIFE JUST TOLD ME SHE LURKS NIKETALK??????.......HOW BOUT YOU GO TO THAT FOOD THREAD AND ASK ONE OF THEM MFS TO SEND YOU SOMETHING.......ONEWEARZZZZZZ"

Last edited:
I can just pictur it loool

Onewearz comes home

"Wassup bae? Somethin smells goooood"

Mrs. Wearz

"MY WIFE JUST TOLD ME SHE LURKS NIKETALK??????.......HOW BOUT YOU GO TO THAT FOOD THREAD AND ASK ONE OF THEM MFS TO SEND YOU SOMETHING.......ONEWEARZZZZZZ"
tearsssss 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i ain't retiring ****, she told me she been lurking for a minute :smh: .... i'm gettin my ray rice on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom