MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by franchise3

SMH @ dudes making this a thick/fat thread.

206 is basically saying how is she skinny AND thick/fat?

Most dudes definition of thick varies. Same with definition of fat.

But in THIS pic, one leg is big while the other is skinny.

Where they do that at?
Thank you sir. 
I even stated that i wasnt tryin to start a "thick vs fat" argument, but i guess its pretty much inevitable.

Theres some funny replies in here though, i aint even mad.

Dog, clearly that's just a bad angle of Mya.

Her figure is fine.

Lock this up.

Jesus, man... 
The things I would do...

Lol, ol chubby chasers getting mad.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i see what you mean with the pics. she can still get it tho

I dont recall anyone in this thread (certainly not me) calling Mya obese, i was just pointing out how her upper half doesnt seem to jive with her lower half.

Then dudes come out the woodwork defending her with their e-lives and trying to make slick remarks cause some people have different tastes in women.

Happens every time. I even tried to squash that with the initial post, but NT is gonna be NT. You gotta love it.

I dont recall anyone in this thread (certainly not me) calling Mya obese, i was just pointing out how her upper half doesnt seem to jive with her lower half.

Then dudes come out the woodwork defending her with their e-lives and trying to make slick remarks cause some people have different tastes in women.

Happens every time. I even tried to squash that with the initial post, but NT is gonna be NT. You gotta love it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You like your women built like 12-year-old boys. Got'cha.

Lock this up, please.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.

Dunno' why guys get so offended when you don't share their tastes in women.

Straight childish.Like the fella above. Must be a black thing.

Dunno' why guys get so offended when you don't share their tastes in women.

Straight childish.Like the fella above. Must be a black thing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your crying is humorous 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

your crying is humorous 

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
hug__by_Defies.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
hug__by_Defies.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
because we all know if you dont like fat women you like women built  like 12 yr old boys. theres no in between, its either obese or skin and bones
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
oh im sorry, i meant "thick" not fat
wink.gif
why dont yall just admit youre chubby chasers?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
because we all know if you dont like fat women you like women built  like 12 yr old boys. theres no in between, its either obese or skin and bones
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
oh im sorry, i meant "thick" not fat
wink.gif
why dont yall just admit youre chubby chasers?

so if dudes don't find an issue with mya's physique they're "chubby chasers"?
laugh.gif
I guess I have a different definition of chubby than you guys do.

so if dudes don't find an issue with mya's physique they're "chubby chasers"?
laugh.gif
I guess I have a different definition of chubby than you guys do.

Back
Top Bottom