MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I dont recall anyone in this thread (certainly not me) calling Mya obese, i was just pointing out how her upper half doesnt seem to jive with her lower half.

Then dudes come out the woodwork defending her with their e-lives and trying to make slick remarks cause some people have different tastes in women.

Happens every time. I even tried to squash that with the initial post, but NT is gonna be NT. You gotta love it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You like your women built like 12-year-old boys. Got'cha.

Lock this up, please.

laugh.gif
@ "lock this up." And you are? Sit down bruh.

I dont recall anyone in this thread (certainly not me) calling Mya obese, i was just pointing out how her upper half doesnt seem to jive with her lower half.

Then dudes come out the woodwork defending her with their e-lives and trying to make slick remarks cause some people have different tastes in women.

Happens every time. I even tried to squash that with the initial post, but NT is gonna be NT. You gotta love it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.

laugh.gif
@ "lock this up." And you are? Sit down bruh.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.

So not liking fat girls is equivalent to liking women built like12 year old boys. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.

So not liking fat girls is equivalent to liking women built like12 year old boys. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
because we all know if you dont like fat women you like women built  like 12 yr old boys. theres no in between, its either obese or skin and bones
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
oh im sorry, i meant "thick" not fat
wink.gif
why dont yall just admit youre chubby chasers?
Yea I hate that logic around here. You either are a fan of one of the two extremes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Lock this up, please.
because we all know if you dont like fat women you like women built  like 12 yr old boys. theres no in between, its either obese or skin and bones
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
oh im sorry, i meant "thick" not fat
wink.gif
why dont yall just admit youre chubby chasers?
Yea I hate that logic around here. You either are a fan of one of the two extremes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the debate.
But we can have a common ground somehow...yes?

I remember seeing a Mexican girl, with cute face and some nice TNA and she was petite (5'4'' max, 5'6'' with them heels she had on) had me 
devil.gif
. Sadly, I do not have pics 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the debate.
But we can have a common ground somehow...yes?

I remember seeing a Mexican girl, with cute face and some nice TNA and she was petite (5'4'' max, 5'6'' with them heels she had on) had me 
devil.gif
. Sadly, I do not have pics 
tired.gif

Mya is still a problem. She has a lot more little debbies and papadeaux to go before she's not my type. This thread made me text a chick I know that looks like mya
pimp.gif

Amber Rose is eating too good apparently.

Mya is still a problem. She has a lot more little debbies and papadeaux to go before she's not my type. This thread made me text a chick I know that looks like mya
pimp.gif

Amber Rose is eating too good apparently.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dudes just need to get over it...If the dudes that she desired only wanted skinny girls with no mass then she'd be on those same diet plans that all your lindsays and britneys be on but obviously cats like it and she's comfortable with herself so whats the problem?
Slow down son. You're making too much sense for Niketalk.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Dudes just need to get over it...If the dudes that she desired only wanted skinny girls with no mass then she'd be on those same diet plans that all your lindsays and britneys be on but obviously cats like it and she's comfortable with herself so whats the problem?
Slow down son. You're making too much sense for Niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom