MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

Originally Posted by cartune

Females...ya know real ones not the pictures tend to gain weight every now and then.

She probably gain 10-15 lbs and if she had a reason to she could lose that in a month and then yall will be back lusting
this

plus she's always had bigger legs(cankles) compared to the rest of her body + age.....still good money imo

speaking of gaining weight....
amber-rose-topless-bikini-1-07.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM-e1302094315110.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM2-e1302094575246.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-1-435x580.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-5-435x580.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-2-435x580.jpg

ohwell.gif

I blame Wiz. Munchies FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Females...ya know real ones not the pictures tend to gain weight every now and then.

She probably gain 10-15 lbs and if she had a reason to she could lose that in a month and then yall will be back lusting
this

plus she's always had bigger legs(cankles) compared to the rest of her body + age.....still good money imo

speaking of gaining weight....
amber-rose-topless-bikini-1-07.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM1.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM-e1302094315110.jpg

Amber-Rose-Thighs-Legs-ICEDOTCOM2-e1302094575246.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-1-435x580.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-5-435x580.jpg

Amber-Rose-Bikini-2-435x580.jpg

ohwell.gif

I blame Wiz. Munchies FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Trust me,

If she was on her stomach with her !%$ up, no dude is gonna turn that down.

Who cares at the end of the day. All she has to do is go in the gym and tone up.

Trust me,

If she was on her stomach with her !%$ up, no dude is gonna turn that down.

Who cares at the end of the day. All she has to do is go in the gym and tone up.

I thought the same thing about Amber Rose too.

And for the record, im not arguing that chicks gain weight as they get older, or even if thats acceptable or not.

Im just baffled at how shes managed to NOT gain any weight in the face/neck/shoulders. It just looks weird.

I thought the same thing about Amber Rose too.

And for the record, im not arguing that chicks gain weight as they get older, or even if thats acceptable or not.

Im just baffled at how shes managed to NOT gain any weight in the face/neck/shoulders. It just looks weird.

That's how it is with lots of women. Some parts of their body are more predisposed to gaining weight than other parts of the body. I do think her face is fuller than when she was at her thinnest.

I think she looks just fine and is still a beautiful woman.

Back
Top Bottom