MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

That's how it is with lots of women. Some parts of their body are more predisposed to gaining weight than other parts of the body. I do think her face is fuller than when she was at her thinnest.

I think she looks just fine and is still a beautiful woman.

From the neck to the knees she looks like Pinky. Them shins and calfs......well
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty face definitely, but she's not taking care of herself. She's falling apart from the stomach down.

I know that women's bodies change, most put on weight, unless they put some effort into upkeep.

She SHOULD be in perfect shape though, especially if she's trying to stay relevant in the music space. If she expects the general audience to follow her, she'd better step it up. Plus, she's not working now. No reason not to be in the gym every day.

Pretty face definitely, but she's not taking care of herself. She's falling apart from the stomach down.

I know that women's bodies change, most put on weight, unless they put some effort into upkeep.

She SHOULD be in perfect shape though, especially if she's trying to stay relevant in the music space. If she expects the general audience to follow her, she'd better step it up. Plus, she's not working now. No reason not to be in the gym every day.

As much as I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, she is looking kind of sloppy.  Definitely would still smash, though.  Easily.

As much as I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, she is looking kind of sloppy.  Definitely would still smash, though.  Easily.

her vaa jay jay was on world start not to long ago… ##@# looked like chop meat strait disgusting...

her vaa jay jay was on world start not to long ago… ##@# looked like chop meat strait disgusting...

Dudes is buggin'!!!...

You put Mya in front of me on the 1-on-1...

Them cheekies gettin' clapped!!!!... Instantly!!!

Dudes is buggin'!!!...

You put Mya in front of me on the 1-on-1...

Them cheekies gettin' clapped!!!!... Instantly!!!

Back
Top Bottom