MYA PIC.... 1/3 cute skinny chick, 2/3 fat chick....explain please.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by HighMan

her vaa jay jay was on world start not to long ago… ##@# looked like chop meat strait disgusting...

nerd.gif

that was an April Fools joke

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by cartune

Females...ya know real ones not the pictures tend to gain weight every now and then.

She probably gain 10-15 lbs and if she had a reason to she could lose that in a month and then yall will be back lusting
this

plus she's always had bigger legs(cankles) compared to the rest of her body + age.....still good money imo

Originally Posted by cartune

Females...ya know real ones not the pictures tend to gain weight every now and then.

She probably gain 10-15 lbs and if she had a reason to she could lose that in a month and then yall will be back lusting
this

plus she's always had bigger legs(cankles) compared to the rest of her body + age.....still good money imo

her vaa jay jay was on world start not to long ago… ##@# looked like chop meat strait disgusting...

nerd.gif

Maybe he came and shut the video off before watching to see it was a dude's pit. 
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Maybe he came and shut the video off before watching to see it was a dude's pit. 
roll.gif

2 months in the gym and it would be curtains for yall haters. She do need to tone up, but her thickness is damn near where it needs to be.

Mya always been "disproportionate". Tiny up top, and dumb thick below. That's my ideal figure for a woman, but I guess I'm a perv.

As far as her being "ran thru". I can't argue either way, but celebrity chicks do get held to a higher standard for some reason. If her body count is 15, she's a skee-o, whereas if a normal chick took down 15 dudes you wouldn't even know about it.

2 months in the gym and it would be curtains for yall haters. She do need to tone up, but her thickness is damn near where it needs to be.

Mya always been "disproportionate". Tiny up top, and dumb thick below. That's my ideal figure for a woman, but I guess I'm a perv.

As far as her being "ran thru". I can't argue either way, but celebrity chicks do get held to a higher standard for some reason. If her body count is 15, she's a skee-o, whereas if a normal chick took down 15 dudes you wouldn't even know about it.

Back
Top Bottom