MyLifeIsNY.com

"The MTA fare is $4.50 roundtrip. I make 8 dollars an hour, the first 40 mins of pay on my job goes to commuting. MLINY"

i lol'd

Originally Posted by KidFromNewYork

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by starbury03

Going to make my Jesus piece down payment when a bum tried to rob me with his musket. MLINY.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol worst one

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FML>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLOTHER SPIN OFF SITES.

"Today, an old asian lady squeezed into 2 inches of seat space on the subway. MLINY."

i lol'ed

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

"The MTA fare is $4.50 roundtrip. I make 8 dollars an hour, the first 40 mins of pay on my job goes to commuting. MLINY"

i lol'd
LOL one of the better ones

alright which one of you guys did this?

Walked by a young homeless guy sitting on the corner and adjusting the sheet laying over him. Too bad he jerked it too strongly and uncovered a new pair ofbapes underneath. MLINY.

Originally Posted by KidFromNewYork

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

i lol'd
LOL one of the better ones
indifferent.gif

Going to make my Jesus piece down payment when a bum tried to rob me with his musket. MLINY.> ALL

laugh.gif

"Going to make my Jesus piece down payment when a bum tried to rob me with his musket. MLINY."
LOL

I went to KFC but the Mayor of NYC ransacked the place a few minutes earlier. MLINY

read comments (0) Only in NY (2) - Definitely from Jersey (0)
9/5/2009 at 15:33 by Anonymous in - Food

laugh.gif
Everyone is trying to make twiter like sites isnt gonna work... butsomething networking worthy will come out next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I went to KFC but the Mayor of NYC ransacked the place a few minutes earlier. MLINY

read comments (0) Only in NY (2) - Definitely from Jersey (0)
9/5/2009 at 15:33 by Anonymous in - Food

eek.gif
. Im tired of the kfc jokes. I prefer popeyes
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom