Myspace angles done got me.

NT strikes again 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at "is it a cultural thing"
roll.gif

roll.gif
at "don't like my women reminding me of livestock"

NT loves them some fat girls. Not hating at all, but in every "asian/black/white/cute/tattooed girl appreciation" thread, there's always 5-7 pages of nothing but fat women. No hate, but NT is funny like that.

How does she keep her face in such good shape? She don't even have two chins? Ask her for her face exersize routine

How does she keep her face in such good shape? She don't even have two chins? Ask her for her face exersize routine

30t6p3b.gif
  I don't know how you guys can be attracted to that.  I wouldn't even be able to get it up for a beached whale like that.  This girl isn't thick by any standard of the measure, this is certified obese.

I only have 3 explanations. 

It's either a black thing and me being white, I'll just never understand it. 
You are frail and like a big chick because it fills some sort of fetish.
Or you dudes are big and like a big chick.

30t6p3b.gif
  I don't know how you guys can be attracted to that.  I wouldn't even be able to get it up for a beached whale like that.  This girl isn't thick by any standard of the measure, this is certified obese.

I only have 3 explanations. 

It's either a black thing and me being white, I'll just never understand it. 
You are frail and like a big chick because it fills some sort of fetish.
Or you dudes are big and like a big chick.

ya'll abuse the word "thick".  she's fat no way around it.  and thick is generally 2 years away from being fat.  i'd prefer to avoid all that.  yea i'll smash a thick girl but she's fat.
laugh.gif

ya'll abuse the word "thick".  she's fat no way around it.  and thick is generally 2 years away from being fat.  i'd prefer to avoid all that.  yea i'll smash a thick girl but she's fat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

What are ya'll talking about? I would CRUSH this chick at this size. Eff that weight loss crap ya'll talking. I like em' dumb thick and I bet she got some WET!

34714_724914029474_16318185_40023998_2241102_n.jpg

wait hold up..

this girl is fat

The type of girl you wanna smash on the low and never date.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

What are ya'll talking about? I would CRUSH this chick at this size. Eff that weight loss crap ya'll talking. I like em' dumb thick and I bet she got some WET!

34714_724914029474_16318185_40023998_2241102_n.jpg

wait hold up..

this girl is fat

The type of girl you wanna smash on the low and never date.

She's actually very cute....after a year at the gym...she would be at least an 8.

She's actually very cute....after a year at the gym...she would be at least an 8.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A year?
laugh.gif
20-40 pounds and she looks totally different. That's what, 2-5 months?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

A year?
laugh.gif
20-40 pounds and she looks totally different. That's what, 2-5 months?

Back
Top Bottom