Myspace angles done got me.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

%%@% that %%!@. she denied my friend request. i'm salty now she didn't accept me she should be happy and be thankful that she's getting male friend requests.

im sending her the link to this thread.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it's that serious bro

yes it's that serious.  it's the internet  it's always that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

%%@% that %%!@. she denied my friend request. i'm salty now she didn't accept me she should be happy and be thankful that she's getting male friend requests.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

it's that serious bro

yes it's that serious.  it's the internet  it's always that serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by cgutta

30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

"barely scraping past an 8" sounds like she can barely make an 8 on a good day. 
could have wrote "barely below an 8" 
grin.gif
Aiight fair enough g, my fault
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

30t6p3b.gif
TF?? I said she's barely scrapping past that, mening she's ATLEAST an 8
30t6p3b.gif
matter fact sh'es worthy of a 9. you @#$%$'s need to learn to read

and why y'all acting like an 8 is barely an above average rating? @#$%$@#$%$ it's an 8! That's top 20%
laugh.gif

"barely scraping past an 8" sounds like she can barely make an 8 on a good day. 
could have wrote "barely below an 8" 
grin.gif
Aiight fair enough g, my fault
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by oidreez

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?
A girl can have all the confidence in the world, but if she sees for her own eyes a group of people (men, at that) putting her down because of her weight, she'll seriously consider losing it; nothing worse than telling a woman she's fat. I'm sure she has that crazy low self esteem, too.
frown.gif

Diego wrote:
Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Cut all that jibber jabber fatty.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by oidreez

how is a thread full of random people gonna motivate her to lose weight?
A girl can have all the confidence in the world, but if she sees for her own eyes a group of people (men, at that) putting her down because of her weight, she'll seriously consider losing it; nothing worse than telling a woman she's fat. I'm sure she has that crazy low self esteem, too.
frown.gif

Diego wrote:
Me and wifey going to be laughing all the way to People's sexiest couples of 2011 list.

Cut all that jibber jabber fatty.

I can see her in McDonalds drive thru banging Trey Songz in a dirty car ordering TWO Angus meals with ranch to dip the burger in...singing while she eats.

I can see her in McDonalds drive thru banging Trey Songz in a dirty car ordering TWO Angus meals with ranch to dip the burger in...singing while she eats.

C'mon son. That's a weak argument. I don't like her because "I'm not packing". Yes I am, but I don't know that's just too much. I'm 6'7" 200 and that's too much mass for me.
It's not an argument it's a statement.  I said SOME and if you don't fit that category keep it moving.  Yall act like it couldn't be true for some dudes and I was giving some reasons the other way.   Dudes had reasons why dudes liked bigger women I was just offering some the other way.  You don't have to agree with it but if you going to come at what I said at least don't read what I put all emotional like I'm comming at your neck or something.

C'mon son. That's a weak argument. I don't like her because "I'm not packing". Yes I am, but I don't know that's just too much. I'm 6'7" 200 and that's too much mass for me.
It's not an argument it's a statement.  I said SOME and if you don't fit that category keep it moving.  Yall act like it couldn't be true for some dudes and I was giving some reasons the other way.   Dudes had reasons why dudes liked bigger women I was just offering some the other way.  You don't have to agree with it but if you going to come at what I said at least don't read what I put all emotional like I'm comming at your neck or something.

do it

do it

Back
Top Bottom