myspace making a comeback? Vol. Obama Not bad Gif

If i make one , will you add me?
I wanna be your friend papi.
Semi SRS
Looks dope but i dont think people are gnna go back. *kanye shrug*

Cool idea....

Way too late!

People are too used to using Facebook to give it up. That's why Google+ didn't work either.

They need a new name. MySpace reminds me of high school corny Family Guy jokes/memes, Profile playlists and wallpapers, lil wayne actually being dope, and the year 2007
^^^

This had potential to be successful, until they kept the name. The stigma associated with MySpace is so negative.

Should just give up on the MySpace property and change the URL.

Yeah, I kind of agree.

I think they should have just got rid of the old myspace name and renamed that joint.. nowadays when people think of myspace they think of when they were in high school and uncool.. sounds funny but it's truuu

Looks really good but the larger issue they're facing is one of PR. People have negative/cynical feelings towards Myspace. No matter how good it is, it's never coming back until they can rectify their image.

facebook sucks and i still wouldnt use myspace.

twitter/instagram ftw

Now you can log in to myspace with your facebook!
Cool idea, but myspace has been obsolete for a good while now and no amounts of hipsters and Justin Timberlake can convince me to go back there.

The only thing I liked about MySpace was being able to have music on my page.  As far as ANY of the social networking sites go now a days I don't use any of them.  Facebook should be called "Dramabook."  Twitter should be called "Foot in Mouth."  Ok I'm done.
wink.gif

On a similar note, I've been impressed with Facebook's longevity. Honestly thought it would fade after heightened popularity, much like MySpace.

I swear...Years later & I can honestly say, I spent more time deciding which broad should be higher in my top friends than anything. Females decided if you weren't gonna smash or not based on how high they were in your top friends haha

Would be kinda cool if they change the name...
Yeah, I kind of agree.

I think they should have just got rid of the old myspace name and renamed that joint.. nowadays when people think of myspace they think of when they were in high school and uncool.. sounds funny but it's truuu

Definitely agree, It needs a name change. It has potential, interface interaction is next level.

Back
Top Bottom