MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

how do you start a music page?
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
*shE-starz*
Team Negrodamus
test the 1st Lady's blackness.......she dares ya.​

how long will it take for 'em to process my song? When i go to my music page, there is no player present.
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
*shE-starz*
Team Negrodamus

i want to know how to remove my top 8 friends but i still want the "this person has 289 friends" thing to appear

A yo Haystack...

I tried to upload songs earlier today like around 1, and it's 9 right now. It still says its processing; is it because the songs are not mine? People start music pages all the time of just a collection of songs they happen to like.
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
*shE-starz*
Team Negrodamus

For those who want a tracker that works her is the link

Tracker
s?ref=kdF9ZmH3twHeKzvoSsTR2vwIAkk]
Don't forget to join me with blingo.Blingo is a search engine with a twist. Each search on Blingo is also a chance to win a prize.
[/url]​

how do u make someone have to log in order to view my myspace
so many unknown ppl visiting my myspace i cant track them
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
YEE!YEE!!YEE!!!​

About the music page:

Make sure the file is an mp3 file. If it is an mpeg (like one from a cd that you loaded on your computer) then it may not work.
Yes, I am that nice​

So is Matt Kemp​

B2M im not really sure why its takin hella long for u, if your using Firefox try IE. Or maybe ur file is too big.

I would like to know how to view private profiles too. Anyone?
SHOESFIRSTRENTSECOND!

4 all Your Sports Appearal Tees Check Out www.red27fashion.com</span><!-----</strong><!-----

thanks for your replies guys but I got my music page up and runnin'!!! Thanks
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
*shE-starz*
Team Negrodamus

that tracker isnt working for me. When I login I get a blank page. What does that mean? I know ppl are visiting my site but its not listed when I log in.

www.red27fashion.com

anyone else's webjay playlist not working for them? their site was down a couple of days ago and my playlist hasn't been working since. any help please?
thanks,
Danny

can anyone get music videos to work without having the the control bar under the video????

Lookin' for Altitude 13s, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

Back
Top Bottom