MySpace thread..FAQ and tips...

can anyone in here help me with view peoples comments and pictures on profiles that r private ????

first off don't say it can't be done because it has been jus those codes don't work anymore I know there is new ones I just need to find them

thanks to anyone who helps

I really need this please help me anyone no flamin take that else where !!

Is it possible to have a avatar for my myspace main pic and if so how do i do it??? thanks in advance
...Pimp til I die, be a playa til they bury me

@#%$ is ActiveX?

O yea on the top left corner of my page there are link a bnch of links..so if i tried to hit home,it would take me to some kind layout page

All I know is that it is worth logging in just to see her:
1269589918_l.jpg

I continue to have problems with Myspace and my browers on my apple mac ibook. I have no idea why it loads so damn slow, and sometimes freezes. Anyone with a Mac have the same problems, and how to fix it. I tried every brower on it, firefox, safari, etc. Safari works the best, but still isnt smooth.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I don't send any bulletins, but a lot of the bulletins I've been getting from other people is all weird stuff...mostly spam. Why is it like this? Is there something wrong with my account or their account?

were can I upload a 137 mb video file so I can get a hmtl code to put it on my page. Myspace want let you load anything over 100mb so dose youtube.

Quote:
I don't send any bulletins, but a lot of the bulletins I've been getting from other people is all weird stuff...mostly spam. Why is it like this? Is there something wrong with my account or their account?

Their account.It's something like 500 free ringtones or songs.
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Member 1 : Gore Gore!!!!​

yo, when you click view more pics, some people have a background for their pics section.. how do i do that?

i tried putting the <body background="url.jpg"> code in my pic coment my it didnt work

hers mine add if you want
"When you see me in da street dont stare. Either shake my hand or put ya middle finger in the air. Nah you aint gotta like me i can accept that but i keep that 40 cal on me and this jet black. Yall still slick dissin I cant respect that. You aint see ya b.... last night? Ask where she slep at. They say im overrated I say im overhated and i aint drop streetball cuz im renegotiating."- Allstar

Anyone having problems viewing there New Messages? Or ultimately your inbox? It's been this way for me since the early evening of the 18th. I'm pretty sure it'll be fixed my the afternoon of the 19th, but I want to know what I'm not the only one.
"Cause in every city, there's a fool to pity."

^ myspace bogs down during peak hours.. after school/sunday nights for instance..
Edited by: at: 06/06/06 01:43 am

Is there a way you can hide the word like hero, intrest,music and About Me once you put a code in that section.

i ogt my own custom playlist you cna mek it on
projectplaylist.com
you dont have to upload or anything
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
I pull fat chicks wit jenny craig memberships

Back
Top Bottom