Mysterious Disappearance of the McStay Family

Just caught the story on the news, just realized it was the same family I seen a story about a year and some change ago. There car was left in a parking lot near the boarder if I'm not mistaking cases.

All bad, hope they're fine.

Their car was found at an outlet mall close to the border. I'm sure that the FBI will come across some new details.

Last edited:
Alright, I got through the vid and after reading the pages in this thread, and watching the video, here's my take:

They are (Or at least were) in Mexico, alive. IMO they definitely left voluntarily and that was for sure them in the video. The fact that someone searched that stuff on their computer a week before they dissapeared, someone spotting them at a restaurant in Mexico, (even pointing out the kid's distinct birthmark on his forehead) and the video together all point to them purposely leaving for Mexico.

Now to figure out the other questions. Why are they in Mexico? Why did they leave the car? And why did they leave the dogs unattended despite their obvious passionate love for them?

Also, why are their bank accounts and monetary things untouched? Surely if they left they would need some dough to survive and live off of right?

So IMO something tells me that either there was something awaiting them on the other side of the border and they changed their names and background etc., or something or someone was going after them in the U.S. and they had to bounce with the quickness. That would explain why they were looking up that weird random mexico business on the web and the suddenness of their leaving. They didn't have anytime to organize the dogs being taken care of, and the fixing of the house. They had to up and leave.

i mean if the wife has changed her name before... who's to say she didn't do it again, convincing her husband to do the same..

No lie, after I posted that above, my internet connection went out for like 15 minutes
laugh.gif
Swear to god
laugh.gif
had me scared as **** man
They watchin you b...

plz..stay safe

Just watched the episode.....man idk. Something is off about "Summer". :smh: I need to do more looking.

When I think of motive, Joseph Mcstay's business partner comes to mind. I have to wonder what their relationship was like. With the entire Mcstay family gone, he has gained complete control of the business and it's worth. He was the last to see Joseph Mcstay alive and if he really wanted him gone he could have easily set him up by arranging him to meet with a "potential" business associate in Mexico.

You don't need passports to enter the US on foot from Mexico so all this talk about them entering Mexico with the intent of not returning to the US isn't necessarily right, if that is them in the video.

Last edited:
no more like she was having an affair with some dude who helped her kill her husband and kids

When I think of motive, Joseph Mcstay's business partner comes to mind. I have to wonder what their relationship was like. With the entire Mcstay family gone, he has gained complete control of the business and it's worth. He was the last to see Joseph Mcstay alive and if he really wanted him gone he could have easily set him up by arranging him to meet with a "potential" business associate in Mexico.

You don't need passports to enter the US on foot from Mexico so all this talk about them entering Mexico with the intent of not returning to the US isn't necessarily right, if that is them in the video.

Both are very plausible scenarios. Could very easily see his business partner setting him up in that fashion. I 100% believe they are/were in mexico. Too much evidence to say they weren't.

no more like she was having an affair with some dude who helped her kill her husband and kids

Both are very plausible scenarios. Could very easily see his business partner setting him up in that fashion. I 100% believe they are/were in mexico. Too much evidence to say they weren't.
Interesting theories..but what about the whole family leaving in a rush? If the business partner set him up why would he take the whole family for a business meeting and leave in such a weird way?

Interesting theories..but what about the whole family leaving in a rush? If the business partner set him up why would he take the whole family for a business meeting and leave in such a weird way?
not only that but in the video the detective made a point about them knowing that the business partner was the last person to talk to the dad.. you would think that the police already looked into that scenario of the business partner having something to do with it. they probably looked into it and their findings might've been inconclusive.
that's not to say that he might've actually done it. maybe he just covered his traces really damn good :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom