N.Y. GIANTS (5-0) @ SAINTS (4-0) Vol. Game of the Week (10/18, 1pm est)

Poor defensive coverage, missing some starters, zero pressure on Brees. Can't win that way.

Make some adjustments, learn from this embarrassment, come back stronger.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by DubA169

anybody miss spags?
*Raises hand*

Our defensive coordinator reminds me of Tim lewis. Always rushing 4 and dropping 7. Brees is just putting up madden numbers with all the time he got back there and Giants still sending 4.

CC brown needs to off himself. How wasn't that PI ?
I was telling my friend who's a Giants fan. You guys will miss him more than you realize. The guy had such great blitz schemes to takeadvantage of that line. It just isn't the same anymore.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Poor defensive coverage, missing some starters, zero pressure on Brees. Can't win that way.

Originally Posted by JPZx

S4L3 is going to have a fun time with this
laugh.gif
Clown waited 6 long, excruciating weeks for this.
roll.gif

That's all you can do at this point, Giants coaching staff is solid overall when it comes to making adjustments. They'll be fine.

Saints are gonna be damn near unbeatable if they get home field advantage, I don't see any NFC team beating them there if they play consistently all seasonlong. They don't even need Brees to throw 300+ yards to win anymore.

S4L3 is going to have a fun time with this
laugh.gif

Isn't he a Cowboys fan?

I have yet to receive a text from my friend who's a die hard Cowboys fan because Giants have scoreboard.

That's the biggest problem with the loss, the basically puts the Giants two games behind the Saints and they aren't in the same division so there'sno hope of getting this game back later.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by DubA169

anybody miss spags?
*Raises hand*

Our defensive coordinator reminds me of Tim lewis. Always rushing 4 and dropping 7. Brees is just putting up madden numbers with all the time he got back there and Giants still sending 4.

CC brown needs to off himself. How wasn't that PI ?
I was telling my friend who's a Giants fan. You guys will miss him more than you realize. The guy had such great blitz schemes to take advantage of that line. It just isn't the same anymore.
Exactly. When the Eagles blitz they look like savages coming from anywhere and everywhere. When this dude blitzes, they look like they run intowalls. The very few times they do now a days.

How are you going to call me a troll because I stated the obvious. Don't take it out on me because your squad got demolished. I am far from an Eagles fan,but they are definitely better than the Gints.

Back
Top Bottom