N.Y. GIANTS (5-0) @ SAINTS (4-0) Vol. Game of the Week (10/18, 1pm est)

CC Brown has had covering issues all game long...with Phillips out the G-Men should make a move for a safety if possible.

Such an ugly game....2 penalties on kickoff, dropped INT, missed Steve Smith and Hixon for TD's, the PI call, and the bad defense all around.
sick.gif

How are you going to call me a troll because I stated the obvious. Don't take it out on me because your squad got demolished. I am far from an Eagles fan, but they are definitely better than the Gints.
What obvious are you stating? The Eagles have played an even more pathetic schedule so far, that's just how the league is right now.

What the hell is up with Eli's throws today??

IDK man but he's been over-throwing or under-throwing just barely. This is turf right? The speed is a lot different compared to normal grass.

I just hope it's not related to his foot.

people saying we are getting absolutley demolished and exposed.... if eli's dumb #+% doesn't fumble at the end of the first half and you take out allthe phantom calls (PI, and holding that took away our TD) the giants are down 7. we played a bad game, season ain't over. niketalk is such a damn prisonerof the moment

Originally Posted by DubA169

people saying we are getting absolutley demolished and exposed.... if eli's dumb #+% doesn't fumble at the end of the first half and you take out all the phantom calls (PI, and holding that took away our TD) the giants are down 7. we played a bad game, season ain't over. niketalk is such a damn prisoner of the moment
But that is the nature of the beast what if...

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by DubA169

people saying we are getting absolutley demolished and exposed.... if eli's dumb #+% doesn't fumble at the end of the first half and you take out all the phantom calls (PI, and holding that took away our TD) the giants are down 7. we played a bad game, season ain't over. niketalk is such a damn prisoner of the moment
But that is the nature of the beast what if...

t is
of course. I'm just saying playing a bad game doesn't make you a fraud or ruin your season. We know we made mistakes, and i'm sure thecoaching staff will work on it. you can't have eli be pressured and brees have NO pressure whatsoever and expect to win. The BS calls didn't help, theyaren't the reasons we lost. Just like the catch they just called good for N.O. when it wasn't. all the subjective calls went the other way today

I hope ya'll appreciate Ross/Phillips a little more after today.
laugh.gif

The way Brees is throwing it probably would not have mattered since there is no pressure, but you'd see a lot more effort.

We could use a safety right about now.

Tell me why this official, took it upon himself to "see" a holding penalty and take away a touchdown from a team that is getting their +$% handedto them?

smh.gif

holden and Mez, you guys are probably right about Eli still having some sort of discomfort with his foot.

Totally forgot about that.

If that's the case, with this being a blow-out, maybe Coughlin should bring in Carr to finish.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED THE RAVENS AND VIKINGS GAME ON CH 2 IS REALLY GOOD
Good looks!

I can't believe I stuck to watching the Giants.
smh.gif

FML

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I hope ya'll appreciate Ross/Phillips a little more after today.
laugh.gif

The way Brees is throwing it probably would not have mattered since there is no pressure, but you'd see a lot more effort.

We could use a safety right about now.

yea i was thinkin bout that all day. Would be a different game. WHat a shame

What a @@$! performance on D today...absolutely horrible...

That fumble before half put this game in the books....It could have been a close game too, but Eli over threw so many today...

Overall a horrible game....

Oh well we are still 5-1 on top of the Division..... Can't win them all

Back
Top Bottom