NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Here's where you get exposed...

name exactly what you think issue A and issue B are...

smile.gif
smh.... 

we playing this game now? 

I asked what people were mad at -----  the fraud or feeling black 

why you keep trying to win b? 

this ain't a competition of wits.... cut the **** already 

Comparing what this woman has done to a transgender person transitioning is a false equivalence.

"false equivalence", "white privilege", and "socioeconomic" have been mentioned. The NT double standard racist trifecta is finally complete in this thread.

the issue is not just the presence of estrogen or testosterone...

it's the bodies reaction to it, and which traits are manifested from it...

some people get a rush of adrenaline and get hyper aware and ready to fight...
some people get a rush of adrenaline and become nervous and ready to run...

You could lock up a transgender in a prison full of one sex... and they would still feel at odds with who they are without any outside stimuli telling them there is another "gender" 

You can't physiologically want to be a certain race, unless you observe and see that race...

Good explanation.

I will say to your point...you can't physiologically want to be a certain gender, unless you are exposed to that gender and identify your "odds" with that gender.

Someone who is raised around nothing but men may feel at odds with their identity, but until a woman is introduced (outside stimuli) they can't match that internal feeling with an identity.

Not according to her...:{

[h1]Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal cried while reading about Caitlyn Jenner, says it ‘resonated’ with her[/h1]

BY MELISSA CHAN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Wednesday, June 17, 2015, 12:10 PM

Embattled former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal got emotional while reading about Caitlyn Jenner's transition to a woman because it "resonated" with her, she tearfully told the "Today" show.

"I cried because I resonated with some of the themes of isolation, of being misunderstood -- to not know if you have a conversation with somebody, will that relationship then end because they have seen you as one way," she said in an interview that aired Wednesday.  

The ex-NAACP chapter president in Spokane, Wash., fought back tears as she compared her plight to Jenner's.  The Olympic athlete, formerly known as Bruce Jenner, made her debut earlier this month as a woman in the July issue of Vanity Fair.

"I'm bisexual.  And so, you know.  I've dated men and women. "Dolezal told "Today" show host Savannah Guthrie in a newly aired clip of the interview.

"And I will intentionally ask, like, "So do you just date light-skinned women? What's your spectrum?"

Dolezal reiterated that she identifies as black.

"I definitely am not white", she said. "I'm more black than I am white. That's the accurate answer from my truth".

This woman is plain nuts...and has a serious identity crisis.  Rather than just come clean about her lies, she's doubling down and continues to manufacture a bizarre past life for herself.  She even questioned whether her white parents were indeed her biological parents - to which her parents called her bluff and told her to take a DNA test.

Well, that settles that

The answer is YES, she thinks she's black and identified herself as being black

Explained RIGHT THERE from the very person dealing with it are similarities of the mindset between this situation and the Bruce story.
You're serious aren't you?

More clown ****.

"false equivalence", "white privilege", and "socioeconomic" have been mentioned. The NT double standard racist trifecta is finally complete in this thread.
the racial trifecta was complete when rachel dolezal talked about not liking a movie because the black actors married outside their race in real life

Last edited:

the problem here is.... 

GWAP, and friends, think that disagreeing with issue B is excusing issue A
Here's where you get exposed...

name exactly what you think issue A and issue B are...

:)  

EDIT: notice how long it will take him to respond

I'll bite.

Issue A is this woman feeling in her heart since she was 5 years old that she is a black woman internally. "Living her truth", the exact same as Caitlin Jenner.

Issue B is her behavior as a teaching instructor, and head of the NAACP and her deception while attempting to live as a black woman.

Two separate issues, plain and simple. You can be mad at her actions, but you can't separate the similarities between her belief and that of Caitlin Jenner.

What's the double standard here?

The double standard here is that a man can pretend to be a woman and it's all good, but a white woman pretends to be black, and everybody loses their damb minds. Separate the two issues I previously mentioned, and there really is no difference.

More clown ****.

Tell her she's wrong about how she feels. Explain to her why she's a fraud........ Just like the bigots that went in on Jenner. That's all these people here are saying.

Edit: just realized it was you. What I tell you about speaking to me? You don't for any reason unless I address you.

Last edited:
she says there is no biological proof her parents are white. 

imma go ahead and says she may not be all there upstairs.....

[thread="628804"] [/thread]
the racial trifecta was complete when rachel dolezal talked about not liking a movie because the black actors married outside their race in real life

Lol, yeah the way she went about it is ridiculous. I understand black people not supporting it and being against it. My original point still stands strong. A lot of social justice warriors' heads are exploding right now because they know that we have to accept this as a reality, if we accept a man as a legitimate woman.

Last edited:
Issue A is this woman feeling in her heart since she was 5 years old that she is a black woman internally. "Living her truth", the exact same as Caitlin Jenner.
do you really think this would be a story if a random white woman tanned and made her hair curly?
if you say "why are people mad she's claiming black"...the above points coincide with the actual reasons they are mad...

there was no big uproar on NT/black community over the documentary of the japanese changing appearance....

the above mentioned reasons are WHY this issue causes anger... it is not simply "she lied" "she's a fraud" "she claimed black"

it's deeper than that....
4. She didn't really want to be a normal black person.... she wanted attention and prestige by using the black culture as a platform to advance herself... She wasn't trying to live as a regular black woman working a normal job in obscurity....
lol... with that exact point already exposed as irrelevent....

why do you guys keep bringing it up as though you are somehow being lambasted for it?

More clown ****.

Tell her she's wrong about how she feels. Explain to her why she's a fraud........ Just like the bigots that went in on Jenner. That's all these people here are saying.

Problem is she is simultaneously trying to say their is no proof here parents are biologically her parents as well

Don't think Caitlyn Jenner is saying there is no proof she wasn't born a female as well

This woman is move active than Floyd in pocket with her deflections.

Probably not the best idea to hitch your wagon to one of them

she says there is no biological proof her parents are white. 

imma go ahead and says she may not be all there upstairs.....

Wait, did she say there no proof her white parents are he biological parents, or theres no proof her biological parents are white?

Last edited:
Problem is she is simultaneously trying to say their is no proof here parents are biologically her parents as well

Don't think Caitlyn Jenner is saying there is no proof she wasn't born a female as well

And all this is correct. I'm saying if this lady said she believes she's a horse, so be it. 2015 logic tells us all to accept and respect it by reffering to her as what she believes she is.

FTR, I ALSO think this is all ridiculous but hey, in this day and age is you don't love it you hate it.

More clown ****.

Conflating issues A and B once again.

More clown ****.

nah... the deception and fraud she gained from financial and politically ties into her dismissal of her family and the fake heritage she has claimed....

she could have been black all she wanted if she wasn't trying to make a career out of it...

Last edited:
[thread="628804"]Quote:[/thread]

More clown ****.

nah... the deception and fraud she gained from financial and politically ties into her dismissal of her family and the fake heritage she has claimed....

she could have been black all she wanted if she wasn't trying to make a career out of it...

Agreed. So you have a problem with issue B and not issue A.

Back
Top Bottom