NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Interesting

NAACP Leader Exposed
Jonathan Metzer
June 11, 2015

Suspicions arose Thursday evening when Rachel, along with several associates, watched game four of the NBA Finals. "I just knew something wasn't right and that pretty much confirmed it," longtime friend, Tina Williams said soon after the news broke. "We were in shock. I mean, when she thought 'Bron (LeBron James) had a 'nice-sized' penis, we knew something was wrong. We knew she wasn't one of us." Rachel Dolezal was not available for comment.

Lmaooooooooo

This whole scenario is hilariously absurd. :lol:

laugh.gif

I'm not even mad. If she was going around being disruptive or provoking people to break the law that would be something else. Seems like she was actually putting work on. I really want to hear the real reason she did this.

Think about the amount of time and energy she put into all this. This took real conviction. But for what?
Dude you know right now you are being a super apologist to her right?

I"m not black, but all these organizations have white people behind them no? I remember Tariq Nasheed mentioning this, not this women specifically doe.

Well the NAACP isn't the same NAACP during the 60's that was out proactively doing things. These days they are more reactive and show up after the fire is already burning the house down.

I agree and I'm sure they're paid off to push certain agendas.

What I'm interested in knowing is does a leader get paid and how much. If she was making money off of pretending she was black that's foul.

If this was non profit then I don't even know what to make of this.

Well the NAACP isn't the same NAACP during the 60's that was out proactively doing things. These days they are more reactive and show up after the fire is already burning the house down.

I agree and I'm sure they're paid off to push certain agendas.

What I'm interested in knowing is does a leader get paid and how much. If she was making money off of pretending she was black that's foul.

If this was non profit then I don't even know what to make of this.

Non profits make money.

My question is couldn't she still have been president of the Spokane chapter NAACP without being black? There are white people who stand up for inequality and injustices for black people, it wouldn't have been a issue at all, if it is even an issue now, that she is indeed white. I'm not mad at all. But I find it odd that she had to lie to obtain this position. Like, I didn't read everything about this lady, but is this something she has done her whole life, or was she black for convenience? Btw, can someone pm me some links to the Twitter comments and such. Today is going to suck and I'll need the laughs.

This is wack all the way around. We're celebrating a FRAUD. Nah, can't let that ride.

Just be true to yourself, it doesn't mean that you can't be Pro-Black. She's a White woman, so you know, identify with your true european heritage and stop jacking ours for cool hairstyles and street cred. I really don't care what she did because her whole life is a lie.

Fight for black rights as a white woman all you want. I have no problem with that but pretending to be a black woman is not cool at all. I can't cosign or applaud that ********. There's nothing cute about it and it's annoying how obsessed white people are with black culture

NAACP been some trash so I'm not even surprised. Name is living off work done decades ago because these days it's used by white folks to push their agendas through the disguise of a black face

Maaaan i guarantee people at howard and in the naacp knew this chick was not black :rofl:

RT @cthagod Hypocrisy is Hilarious. It's ok to say Rachel Dolezal is crazy for identifying as black but say Caitlyn is crazy and you're transphobic.
Was just going to say this. It's funny because a lot of people who want to bash her and support the LGBT or other social stigma's are w/o an arguement. In this era of be who you want to be and do what you want to do, not much you could say about someone who wanted to re-identify their race when it is almost merely a social construct and there are social movements out there for people who want to change genders/gender roles

laugh.gif
 If she comes off as unapologetic and "Trans-racial" becomes a thing...

Back
Top Bottom