"Hey....isnt that girl white?

Then somebody would be like

"Oh you mean rachel lol?...naw she black 8)"

Shes THAT chick loooool

Last edited:
Link? lol

You do see the pictures???
??

People so pressed to compare this to Bruce Jenner where there's no comparison because they're so worried about what another man did with himself :lol:

What she did was the equivalent of a transgendered woman saying she was born a woman and then someone posting some old pictures of them being a man. That's cool?

So again, please share a link where she openly disclosed she is a Caucasian woman but feels African American on the inside. I know if I had kids with her and they came out blonde hair and blue eyed I'd be pissed.

I really wanna hear how she talked.
laugh.gif
bet she threw in "yall" and "no what imsayin?" constantly

Link? lol

??

People so pressed to compare this to Bruce Jenner where there's no comparison because they're so worried about what another man did with himself :lol:

What she did was the equivalent of a transgendered woman saying she was born a woman and then someone posting some old pictures of them being a man. That's cool?

So again, please share a link where she openly disclosed she is a Caucasian woman but feels African American on the inside. I know if I had kids with her and they came out blonde hair and blue eyed I'd be pissed.

She identifies as an African American woman. You have no right to tell her otherwise. This woman is a hero and bigots like you disgust me.

Link? lol

??

Bruh you just in here to argue the Bruce Jenner mess so you can feel like blacks are just as prejudice as whites. It aint gonna work here b

This lady straight up claimed to be black, she didnt turn black and people are posting pic of her as white.

SHE STRAIGHT UP DENIED BEING WHITE. ADOPTED BLACK KIDS AND CLIAM THEY WERE HERs.

Last edited:
She identifies as an African American woman. You have no right to tell her otherwise. This woman is a hero and bigots like you disgust me.

END TRANS-RACE HATE!! BRING TRANS-RACE AWARENESS TO THE MASSES!

This. People need to understand that calling a transracial a w!gger is just as bigoted and offensive as callling a transgender a fa@@ot.

Last edited:
Link? lol

??

Bruh you just in here to argue the Bruce Jenner mess so you can feel like blacks are just as prejudice as whites. It aint gonna work here b

This lady straight up claimed to be black, she didnt turn black and people are posting pic of her as white.

SHE STRAIGHT UP DENIED BEING WHITE. ADOPTED BLACK KIDS AND CLIAM THEY WERE HERs.

Check your PM.

Montana's Black population is 0.6%

SIX TENTHS OF ONE PERCENT.

Jeez

Sometimes... You be on some ********....

But when you're right... You're RIGHT...

Dudes just want to go against the grain. Same ones in every thread...

**** it yo I'm tired of hiding my true self. I'm transracial and I identify as the legendary warrior Saiyan race

She seems like one of those ace of spades tat owner, good thing she ain't a. Teacher

Yea she dont say it like that lol

Shes trying to make a positive difference

Smh at hatin on miss rachel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom