NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

In the same toll, how can a man claim to be like a woman?...how can anyone besides a woman know what being a woman is like? And vice versa?

Men and women are literally different creatures.

Race is a social construct. Biologically, there's nothing different between me and a white guy besides different hair consistency and concentrations of melanin.

Let Rachel live.

****** with fake outrage on social media to get likes is getting old and corny

She could actually make more money by being white and teaching AA history with her degree at some private white institution off the strength she went to a black university and had first hand experience with black people. This is a rarity amongst white people and she would have been hired on the spot because she is a rarity. Like a Unicorn

Not like she's benefitted financially by claiming to be black. Girl was driving a pontiac vibe with dents and a busted exhaust on the news.

Probably has done more for civil rights than these birds on social media that post half naked pics or twerk videos to get attention

Last edited:

1asZyNz.gif

Race is social and social things are experienced. How can you decide you experienced a race ?

"Hey white people listen to a lot of rock music, I'm listening to rock lately too. I think I'm white, I'm transracial" See how that sounds ?

Gender is social too.This guy experienced what it was like to be black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

Rachel experienced it too. She chose to experience it. All of these arguments that you all are making were all used against transgenders at one time also.

Heavy doses of Melanotan II will probably be hailed by transracials in the same way that the sex change operation was by transgenders.

View media item 1580414
View media item 1580415
View media item 1580418
View media item 1580419
View media item 1580420
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanotan_II

Last edited:
In the same toll, how can a man claim to be like a woman?...how can anyone besides a woman know what being a woman is like? And vice versa?
I don't get it either, how anyone can come to the conclusion that they are physically the wrong sex... how do you tell, idk none my business anyway

This guy experienced what it was like.

Rachel experienced it too. She chose to experience it. All of these arguments that you all are making were all used against transgenders at one time also.
This is your argument ? This man ARTIFICIALLY colored himself to experience black struggles for research. At the end of the day he's still WHITE. He can wash his face and go back to living his day to day life. Also, he never claimed to be black outside of this. Black people can't do this, which is an example of white privilege.

You're comparing him to this woman who actually thinks she's a black woman. What experiences has Rachel gone through as a black woman ? She sent herself hate mail. Which is a slap in the face to the African Americans who actually receive it still in America.

To believe Transracial is a thing is prejudice in itself. It backs the belief that stereotypes are true and that race defines you.

And please don't associate me with these people comparing transgender to this. I'm not involved

This guy experienced what it was like.

This is your argument ? This man ARTIFICIALLY colored himself to experience black struggles for research. At the end of the day he's still WHITE. He can wash his face and go back to living his day to day life. Also, he never claimed to be black outside of this. Black people can't do this, which is an example of white privilege.

You're comparing him to this woman who actually thinks she's a black woman. What experiences has Rachel gone through as a black woman ? She sent herself hate mail. Which is a slap in the face to the African Americans who actually receive it still in America.

To believe Transracial is a thing is prejudice in itself. It backs the belief that stereotypes are true and that race defines you.

And please don't associate me with these people comparing transgender to this. I'm not involved

Many black people can pass as white. Malcolm Gladwell and Rashida Jones both come to mind. Due to their appearance, they both are allowed the benefit of "white privilege". Rachel lived and was treated as if she was black for at least 7 years. She raised black children and went to a black college as a black woman.So you are against the validity of "transgender" and "transracial". Got it.

Last edited:
People are sooo quick to argue that blacks are racists yet blacks willingly embraced and accepted this white woman who attempted to pass as black. She looks white but blacks accepted and embraced her for the most part. Whitw people "exposed" her. How many whites would accept a dark black who attempts to pass as white ? Black people are a loving people.
i just threw up

Many black people can pass as white. Malcolm Gladwell and Rashida Jones both come to mind. Due to their appearance, they both are allowed the benefit of "white privilege". Rachel lived and was treated as if she was black for at least 7 years. She raised black children and went to a black college as a black woman.So you are against the validity of "transgender" and "transracial". Got it.

Yes, Because raising a black child, going to a black college, marrying a black man and wearing weave = black right ?

Do you hear how uneducated you sound ?

I don't get it either, how anyone can come to the conclusion that they are physically the wrong sex... how do you tell, idk none my business anyway
Good thing it's not your business because you don't know what sex and gender are

Yes, Because raising a black child, going to a black college, marrying a black man and wearing weave = black right ?

Do you hear how uneducated you sound ?

She did more than that. She openly lived in this country as a black woman for at least 10 years. Other black and white members of the NAACP BELIEVED that she was black for many years. She completely disowned her whiteness and any privilege that came along with it. Am I missing something? Is there some magic genetic aura that gives someone privilege as a white person in this country, or is it granted by their appearance and how they are classified by society? She was certainly treated as a black woman.

"Do you hear how uneducated you sound ?"

Lol, you guys always use these stupid catchphrases. You gonna' educate me on this woman's life or how she chooses to live it? The best, and only real way for a white woman to have the black American experience is to live it directly as a black woman, is it not?

Last edited:
She did more than that. She openly lived in this country as a black woman for at least 10 years. Other black and white members of the NAACP BELIEVED that she was black for many years. She completely disowned her whiteness and any privilege that came along with it. Am I missing something? Is there some magic genetic aura that gives someone privilege as a white person in this country, or is it granted by their appearance and how they are classified by society? She was certainly treated as a black woman.

"Do you hear how uneducated you sound ?"

Lol, you guys always use these stupid catchphrases. You gonna' educate me on this woman's life or how she chooses to live it? The best, and only real way for a white woman to have the black American experience is to live it directly as a black woman, is it not?
Just because you do what black people do (whatever that is) and say you're black .....doesn't make you black. That's just not how it works. And of you believe such, you are indeed uneducated. There is more to playing dress up (blackface) and doing what you think it is that black people do.

She can't claim our history nor the struggle that comes with it. And what do you mean "treated as a black woman" ? How are black women treated ? How do you know how she was treated ? Where are your receipts ...I need proof

Last edited:
She can't claim our history nor the struggle that comes with.

Period.

She cannot claim ya'll history nor the struggle that comes with it. All that needs to be said.

Absolutely irrefutable.

Her ancestors weren't stolen, selectively bred, raped, sold, traded, beaten, whipped, hung from trees, denied basic human rights, denied rights as an American, denied employment, denied education, denied healthcare, denied the chance for upward mobility, denied the chance for decent housing, nor were they denied the ability to move about society without being dehumanized simply by the color of their skin.

10 years "living the black experience" doesn't change that.

Back
Top Bottom