Name a Celebrity that You Think No One Will Hit. (Vol. Key Word One Celebrity)

Id beat Sarah Silverman, so thats wrong

JOCELYN WILDENSTEIN without a doubt, nobody would hit for free

edit: is this a celeb only you would beat or that no one would cuz the titles sayin no one but OP talkin bout he would smash

roll.gif
@ this thread

Pam Grier

edit: is this a celeb only you would beat or that no one would cuz the titles sayin no one but OP talkin bout he would smash

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I think he means name a celeb you would hit that no one else would....you definitely win though
laugh.gif

I think he means name a celeb you would hit that no one else would....you definitely win though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
This is what I thought...

Fran Descher
pimp.gif

Reruns of The Nanny have gotten to me.

laugh.gif
This is what I thought...

Fran Descher
pimp.gif

Reruns of The Nanny have gotten to me.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Google images was not my friend. It is the model reason for the paper bag position.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
Google images was not my friend. It is the model reason for the paper bag position.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
sick.gif

somebody give me my damn trophy before I take it myself

Back
Top Bottom