Name a Sample you wish released that didnt

What's a sample you have seen and that JB never released to the public that you really wish was released to the public? Provide pictures, im sure we all have a few, and would love to see some we may not have seen before as well. These V's are 1 of many i wish didView media item 600932

XX8 Days of Flight shoes ( hard to pick just one )

Last edited:
Excellent choice, yeh way too hard too choose, but damn there was some sick kicks outta that collection

jordan_iv_laser_sample.jpg

jordan_back_45.jpg

jordan_xii_sample.jpg

jordan_xiii_proto.jpg

jordan_xix7.jpg

air-jordan-iv-motorsports-13-summary.jpg

Yeh pe's too for sure! And damn them blue lazers and eminems man the things i would do for them!

^thats quite a few then, just what i could think of right now

qrich, royal 13s anyone

not sure about the pl tho

i think would've been better than the wolf greys

Kobe 8s

wizard 3s

& the logo of course

hoyas 4s, but maybe limit the patterns to the liner

some of the blackout collection, but very similar to the xx8DOF already mentioned

Last edited:
I remember when those came up on ebay for around $200 buy it now a few years back. I was literally on the verge of buying them, had them in the cart and everything, but for some reason decided not to. Changed my mind and went back a couple of hours later  to get them but of course they'd been snapped up -still regret that to this day 
mean.gif

So many samples that are probably slipping my mind, but off the bat I'd have to go with the katrina 3s as well.

Last edited:
Infrared 6.  I remember about 6 years ago, someone in France was selling them on eBay, and the auction reached $5700, before someone reported them as counterfeit, which they weren't.  SMH @ uneducated people...

wish these released, but im lucky to currently own all of these and more just too much to go through(none is for sale)

Why dont you do everyone a favor and post those UNC 14s that you have. They are still one of my favorites, Im always searching for them with no luck of course.

Most Definately Reverse Infrared VI.......Then Gentry had an all red suede XIV on his wall at one point too.

i'll have to take more recent pics. i obtained three pairs of these over the years

View media item 601631

]

Still salty about them UNC's...Ordered them but for some crazy reason I returned them to Eastbay, to cop a pair of Reebok Questions I think they were...Still kicking myself for that well over a decade later...

Last edited:
Oregon 3's and 4's. Also those yellow and black 4's, I can't remember the school they were for right off the top of my head right now though. Those Argyle 4's as well. Yea, I love 3's and 4's.

Back
Top Bottom