Name a song with no chorus better than this....

Code:
I met you in a club in Atlanta GeorgiaSaid me and my homeboy were coming out with an albumYou looked at me like yeah$*!@#% rightBut you gave me you number anyway you were on the talcumPowder, how's about them orangesMoved away from home to school with big plansBy day, studied the history of musicBy night, just to pay for that !@@*, you'd danceTo get your pants was a mission impossibleWe were both the same age but ISuppose wasn't on the same page but inThe same book of life so I'd paged you whenI felt you that were getting off of workOr either when you're on your way to schoolWe starting hanging like Ernie and BertAnd in my idle head I'm thinking coolJust when I think I'm going down your shirtYou're hiking up your skirt nowThe events that followed had me volley if your hometown would beHeaven or hellThe angelic nastiness you possessed made you by far the bestTherefore hard to tellYou'd dropped me off by the dungeonNever came in, but I knew that you were wonderingNow are these *****z in this house up to somethingSelling crack sack by sacks so they could function?Well, yes and noYes we were selling itBut no it wasn't blowCook it in the basement then move it at a showThen grab the microphone and everybody yelled "ho"Meanwhile the video starts playingBET college radio and a vanPacked full of *****z with a blunt in their handAnd one in their earYou know what I'm sayingBut, I kept your number in my old phoneGot a new chip flip with the roam roamSo it took me a minute to retrieve seven digitsBut I promised I would call you when I got homeBut, when I got home I never didBy the time I did, heard that you had a kidBy some$*!@#% in DecaturWho replied see you later when he got the good news, that's life !@@*Now, I'm nineteen with a CadillacMy$*!@#% had a Lex with the gold packGot a plaque but I'm living with my pop popSo I got glock and a low jackYou kinda fast for that fella in class who used to drawAnd never said much 'cause half of what he sawWas so far from that place you wanna beThat words only +#*%%# it up more follow meAre you starting to gather what I'm getting at?Now if I'm losing you tell me then I'll double backBut keep in mind, at the time "keep it real" was the phraseSilly once said now, but those were the daysWhen spring breakAnd DaytonaAnd FreakniksMade you wannaDrop out of college and never go backMove to the south but that ain't a KodakMoment, on went myself and big boiWell you knew him as TwanThat's right you were around before this !@@* begunWhen Twan had a daughter andSort of was made to mature before the first tourWe hit the road like jackLaughed and cried and drived it back with some YakGirls used to say, y'all talk funny, y'all from the islands?And I'd Laughed and they just keep smilingNo, I'm from Atlanta babyHe from Savannah, maybeWe should hook up and get tore up and then lay down hey weGot to go because the bus is pulling out in 30 minutesShe's playing tennis disturbing the tenants15-loveFit like gloveDescription is like15 dovesIn a Jacuzzi catching the Holy GhostMaking one woozy in the head and comatose, agree?Enough about meHow's about you?How's the lil' kid?She was about 2 the last time we spokeI hadn't smoked or took a shot of drinkCause I'd start the 2nd album off on another noteNow, that note threw some *****z in the hood offBut see I'd balled out, and before I fall outI'd Slow my Lac down to a nice speedThe brain is that fried egg I might needNew direction was apparentI was a child looking at the floor staringSo changing my style was like release for the primitive beastYes I was on the rise, yeast was the streetTo make bread-Never primary concernJust to hop on these beats and wait my turnI'd meet muslims, ganstas, *****es, rastas, and macoroni *****z - impostersSo on a trip to New York on some beeswaxI get invited to a club where emcees atAnd on stage is a singer with some thing on her headSimilar to the turban that I covered up my dredz withWhich I was rocking at the timeWhen I was going through them phases trying to findAnything that seemed real in the worldStill searching, but I started liking this girlNow you know herAs Erykah on and on BaduCall Tyrone on the phone why youDo that girl like that boy you ought to be ashamedThe song wasn't about me and that ain't my nameWe're young, in love, in short we had funNo regrets no abortion, had a sonBy the name of SevenAnd he's fiveBy the time I do this mix, he'll probably be sixYou do the arithmeticMe do the language artsY'all stand against the wall blindfolded me throw the dartsTo poke you in the heartAnd take you from the startTo one luxury transportation and a Marta cardOr either when your girlfriend that went to MaysMomma or her daddy let her borrow the Benz because she's smartOr maybe if your neighbor does you a huge favorAnd he sells you that rabbit that's been sitting in his yardYou fix it up.. you trick it out.. you give it rims.. you give it bumpYou give it all your time because that's all you can think about..And that's as far as I got

Meet The Parents

but 3000 was on one with this, so I really can't say anything bad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MALI700

Pharoahe Monch ft. Styles P. -- My Life

[Chorus: Pharoahe]
My life is all I have
My rhymes, my pen, my pad
And I done made it through the struggle, don't judge me
What you say now, won't budge me
Cuz where I come from, so often
People you grew up with, layin in a coffin
But I done made it through the pain in spite
It's my time now, my world, my life