Name an artist that lived up the the buzz

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Wade187

SWOBOYdeHTEEZY wrote:
'Ye.
Ye didn't have a buzz til after he was established so how could he not live up to it? What built that buzz was his first album which til this day is considered his best so I don't really see him falling under this category
uhm what? his work on the blueprint didn't give him a buzz?

no... he meant as a rapper...

Thanks time. I mean the title clearly says "artist" not producer, so yeah smooth next time come correct when you tryna kick knowledge, or whateveryou thought you was doin

Jeezy. Back in 04 when Streetz is watching he had it on lock in GA, AL and FL. Then trap or die came out. The rest is history.

majority of people dont REALLY mes wit lupe tho.. so he didnt live up to the buzz. WAIT lupe had a buzz?

laugh.gif
@ Fab

Do people really believe Fab lived up to the buzz? Dude has yet to put out that "classic" album people expected he would.

Jeezy was the first person I thought of when I saw the title.

ive already said Jeezy at the begining of the thread, and it looks like he's in the lead right now.....but i havent seen a whole heap of any othergenres being mentioned.....so with that said.....

NeYo.....since mid 05 to now, every single has been a banger, and albums are doing sooooo well
same goes for Chris Brown, but with his lil incident.....hes been on a serious hiatus...
smh.gif
, so much talent wasted. hope hommie can bounce back

nah fab failed his buzz..he's the classic example of it actually.

kanye lived up to his buzz..dude's an international superstar now.

jeezy is one of the more consistent dudes in the game and has two borderline classics (definitely 1 hood classic) so he lived up to his.

beans did in my opinion. not on a nation wide level but on a personal level. when i first heard him on clue and that verse on 'do it again' i had afeeling dude would be a beast.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Drake

I think it's way too early to say anything.
Dude even said "buzz so big, i could probably sell a blank disk"
WTH
indifferent.gif
#1 CD on iTunes for one day was a fake Drake CD.

I didn't find it on Tubes, it was on YouTube where i went

Back
Top Bottom