Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

What you guys got? Whether it be a Ziploc condom, cereal and milk in a plastic cup from lack of dishes, using a hand mirror as your car's side mirrors...

Post the ghettoest things you've done/made!

Mine right now isn't too bad, but I was mad hungry and I wanted to make a sandwich. I checked the cupboard and there was ONE slice of bread left... you know, the one on the very end that only has one side? So I put my chicken salad spread on it and folded it to make a semi-sandwich.
pimp.gif

I'll probably add some more later.

Example:

phoneaccessory_5.jpg

What you guys got? Whether it be a Ziploc condom, cereal and milk in a plastic cup from lack of dishes, using a hand mirror as your car's side mirrors...

Post the ghettoest things you've done/made!

Mine right now isn't too bad, but I was mad hungry and I wanted to make a sandwich. I checked the cupboard and there was ONE slice of bread left... you know, the one on the very end that only has one side? So I put my chicken salad spread on it and folded it to make a semi-sandwich.
pimp.gif

I'll probably add some more later.

Example:

phoneaccessory_5.jpg

last night i was pretty hungry and we had very little food so i just whipped up a couple good ol oxygen sandwiches
pimp.gif

last night i was pretty hungry and we had very little food so i just whipped up a couple good ol oxygen sandwiches
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif
oxygen sandwiches?
laugh.gif
 what is that?

pimp.gif
oxygen sandwiches?
laugh.gif
 what is that?

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

I use a monopod + guitar stand for a tripod
pimp.gif

Running out of a box to wrap a Birthday present, and wrapping the present inside an empty cereal box, at the last minute.
embarassed.gif

Running out of a box to wrap a Birthday present, and wrapping the present inside an empty cereal box, at the last minute.
embarassed.gif

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

I use a monopod + guitar stand for a tripod
pimp.gif

A Black Comic said this:
"I had a bread sandwich and for those that don't what a bread sandwich is...it's when you get two slices of bread and you eat those mother&#*ers."

A Black Comic said this:
"I had a bread sandwich and for those that don't what a bread sandwich is...it's when you get two slices of bread and you eat those mother&#*ers."

Melted a bunch of icees because I had no juice in the house. Be damned if I had to leave the crib that night.

Melted a bunch of icees because I had no juice in the house. Be damned if I had to leave the crib that night.

Originally Posted by DR813

pimp.gif
oxygen sandwiches?
laugh.gif
 what is that?

it is what it sounds like homie.. take for instance a pb&j sandwich and replace the pb&j with oxygen... and there you have it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

pimp.gif
oxygen sandwiches?
laugh.gif
 what is that?

it is what it sounds like homie.. take for instance a pb&j sandwich and replace the pb&j with oxygen... and there you have it
pimp.gif

When I was a kid I loved baseball but didn't have a baseball bat or a ball.

So I took my neighbor's dogs tennis ball
sick.gif
and then I grabbed the closest thing to a bat which was this wooden bed post that I had laying around. Looked something like this
BAC-LCSlg-med.jpg

The kids at the park had no mercy bro

Back
Top Bottom