Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

When I was a kid I loved baseball but didn't have a baseball bat or a ball.

So I took my neighbor's dogs tennis ball
sick.gif
and then I grabbed the closest thing to a bat which was this wooden bed post that I had laying around. Looked something like this
BAC-LCSlg-med.jpg

The kids at the park had no mercy bro

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

sick.gif
and then I grabbed the closest thing to a bat which was this wooden bed post that I had laying around. Looked something like this
BAC-LCSlg-med.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can only imagine what you went through
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

sick.gif
BAC-LCSlg-med.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can only imagine what you went through
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone who hot water was off at the time, so they boiled water on the stove, and placed it in the tub
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know someone who hot water was off at the time, so they boiled water on the stove, and placed it in the tub
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

I use a monopod + guitar stand for a tripod
pimp.gif

You're just asking for it...

"ghettoest" (sounds mad "suburban") thing I ever done was probably water in my cereal when we ran outta milk.

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

pimp.gif

"ghettoest" (sounds mad "suburban") thing I ever done was probably water in my cereal when we ran outta milk.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Why is this? I never understood the logic..The water didn't give it flavor so I guess you prefer the cereal soggy?

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Why is this? I never understood the logic..The water didn't give it flavor so I guess you prefer the cereal soggy?

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
Ever since Friday I've wondered how it would taste....
can't think of anything but I'll come back and post

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif
Ever since Friday I've wondered how it would taste....
can't think of anything but I'll come back and post

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

My boy convenced me to do it. He did it and SWORE up and down it tasted the same. He looked like he was having the best time of his life eatin dat water and cereal, so I did too... I think his convencing worked that one time, but I never did it again.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

pimp.gif

My boy convenced me to do it. He did it and SWORE up and down it tasted the same. He looked like he was having the best time of his life eatin dat water and cereal, so I did too... I think his convencing worked that one time, but I never did it again.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

I've done that tons of times 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
alien.gif

I've done that tons of times 
laugh.gif

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom