Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol most of this stuff listed i wouldnt consider ghetto...just more means of survival due to poverty lol
Yeah, haha. I mean I guess they're ghetto in the literal sense, and I didn't specify well enough... but I meant getting OD comically crafty with something when you don't have what's usually used, like the hands free phone with the rubber band around the head and the guy with the broken XBox Live headset.

But no one complains when your post gets this many replies 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I actually like reading them.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol most of this stuff listed i wouldnt consider ghetto...just more means of survival due to poverty lol
Yeah, haha. I mean I guess they're ghetto in the literal sense, and I didn't specify well enough... but I meant getting OD comically crafty with something when you don't have what's usually used, like the hands free phone with the rubber band around the head and the guy with the broken XBox Live headset.

But no one complains when your post gets this many replies 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I actually like reading them.

aint nothing like throwing chicken grease into your french fries to make chicken flavored french fries

aint nothing like throwing chicken grease into your french fries to make chicken flavored french fries

Used a recycle bin as a basketball hoop.

Used monkey bars as a basketball hoop, we had the whole neighborhood playing on it too. Dunk contests and everything
laugh.gif
(
indifferent.gif
at them taking down the rims at the closest court we had)

Used a recycle bin as a basketball hoop.

Used monkey bars as a basketball hoop, we had the whole neighborhood playing on it too. Dunk contests and everything
laugh.gif
(
indifferent.gif
at them taking down the rims at the closest court we had)

Originally Posted by eddiee21

When my family would go to fast food restaurants we would take all the ketchup packets and napkins we could so we could use them at home. We used the ketchup packets to make spaghetti and the napkins as toilet paper. Growing up poor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sall good though, we living better now.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, I load up on all eating utensils so I can use them at work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiee21

When my family would go to fast food restaurants we would take all the ketchup packets and napkins we could so we could use them at home. We used the ketchup packets to make spaghetti and the napkins as toilet paper. Growing up poor
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sall good though, we living better now.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, I load up on all eating utensils so I can use them at work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

There was a parking lot my friends and I, ranging from 9-12 years old, would play at. In the lot, there was a wall where it went up 10 or so feet, slant into a 45 degree angle then continue up.
We'd play basketball, where we'd have to shoot the ball like normal and hit a certain spot right between the slanted portion.
We'd have serious games. So serious, arguments and fights would break out when someone claimed your shot didn't count, of course there was no way for sure.
It got even more hilarious when our older brothers and their friends would play with us, 18-20 year olds, playing arguing about imaginary hoop basketball
roll.gif

Being a kid was awesome.

Same hear...around my way we had a court but the city took the rims down due to too much trouble going on there...so we just used to shoot at little metal piece that used to hold the rims up, had the whole hood out playing heated games...people calling next and all that
smokin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

There was a parking lot my friends and I, ranging from 9-12 years old, would play at. In the lot, there was a wall where it went up 10 or so feet, slant into a 45 degree angle then continue up.
We'd play basketball, where we'd have to shoot the ball like normal and hit a certain spot right between the slanted portion.
We'd have serious games. So serious, arguments and fights would break out when someone claimed your shot didn't count, of course there was no way for sure.
It got even more hilarious when our older brothers and their friends would play with us, 18-20 year olds, playing arguing about imaginary hoop basketball
roll.gif

Being a kid was awesome.

Same hear...around my way we had a court but the city took the rims down due to too much trouble going on there...so we just used to shoot at little metal piece that used to hold the rims up, had the whole hood out playing heated games...people calling next and all that
smokin.gif
roll.gif

paying a crackhead to steal people electricity and cable from the converter and power lines.

When I was younger we used a milk crate and cut out the bottom and made it a basketball hoop.

Lol Take the Long Island rail road and hide in the bathroom till we reached our stop and ran off the train.

The sugar water and corn beef and bread diet as a kid sheesh I hated that $%@!.

paying a crackhead to steal people electricity and cable from the converter and power lines.

When I was younger we used a milk crate and cut out the bottom and made it a basketball hoop.

Lol Take the Long Island rail road and hide in the bathroom till we reached our stop and ran off the train.

The sugar water and corn beef and bread diet as a kid sheesh I hated that $%@!.

Back in 4th Grade my sister had the OG Cherry 14's and I use to sneak them to school and change on the bus stop, then on the way home change back to my kicks. lol

Im black so I cant think of calling anything I do ghetto, I just call it natural.lol

I used Brown sugar for Kool Aid a couple times, also powered sugar. I also thought of using syrup b4 but never attempted.

I used a frying pan to bake a cake once.

I also use random objects as a fly swatter.

Back in 4th Grade my sister had the OG Cherry 14's and I use to sneak them to school and change on the bus stop, then on the way home change back to my kicks. lol

Im black so I cant think of calling anything I do ghetto, I just call it natural.lol

I used Brown sugar for Kool Aid a couple times, also powered sugar. I also thought of using syrup b4 but never attempted.

I used a frying pan to bake a cake once.

I also use random objects as a fly swatter.

drank water out of a bowl because all the glasses were dirty (about a month ago)

%@*$!% up the blunt, didnt feel like going back to the store so I rolled in a post it note (college)

rode with a mini boom box in my car b/c the stereo didn't work ( I was 17, first car)

drank water out of a bowl because all the glasses were dirty (about a month ago)

%@*$!% up the blunt, didnt feel like going back to the store so I rolled in a post it note (college)

rode with a mini boom box in my car b/c the stereo didn't work ( I was 17, first car)

hang a shopping cart on the trash dumpsters in my apt's and play basketball there... the early 90s are missed

Back
Top Bottom