Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

laugh.gif
was gonna make this thread

Checked in a 3Star hotel from Priceline.com, got a $480 dollar room for $70.
Wanted to stay another night but they said I had to check out and check back in.

Anyone that's been to a 3star hotel knows check out takes at least 30mins, in lobby (bell-hop,vallet, etc.)

So I check out, pay valet $50, go around the corner to Starbucks park in the front to use wifi from laptop
go on Priceline to get the same price and save money...Hotel staff gave me the
indifferent.gif
(c'mon son)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
was gonna make this thread

Checked in a 3Star hotel from Priceline.com, got a $480 dollar room for $70.
Wanted to stay another night but they said I had to check out and check back in.

Anyone that's been to a 3star hotel knows check out takes at least 30mins, in lobby (bell-hop,vallet, etc.)

So I check out, pay valet $50, go around the corner to Starbucks park in the front to use wifi from laptop
go on Priceline to get the same price and save money...Hotel staff gave me the
indifferent.gif
(c'mon son)

laugh.gif

Broken Xbox live headset held on to my head with a headband and a fitted.

Broken Xbox live headset held on to my head with a headband and a fitted.

Just last night I made a pop filter out of a twisted coat hanger and a nylon I borrowed from my neighbor... it's supposed to look like this
midatlanticsplitscreen.gif

you can imagine what my little arts and crafts project looks like 
alien.gif

Also today I didn't have a scarf so I wrapped an "intramural champion" t-shirt around my face and braved the snowstorm  
tired.gif

Just last night I made a pop filter out of a twisted coat hanger and a nylon I borrowed from my neighbor... it's supposed to look like this
midatlanticsplitscreen.gif

you can imagine what my little arts and crafts project looks like 
alien.gif

Also today I didn't have a scarf so I wrapped an "intramural champion" t-shirt around my face and braved the snowstorm  
tired.gif

used a coat hanger as a basketball hoop 'cause it was real cold/snowin/raining outside

used a pair of socks as a basketball

used pillows to have wrestling matches

used a coat hanger as a basketball hoop 'cause it was real cold/snowin/raining outside

used a pair of socks as a basketball

used pillows to have wrestling matches

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

I use a monopod + guitar stand for a tripod
pimp.gif

Almost used surgeon gloves like freshman year in high school, But i was super drunk.
laugh.gif
Didn't even smash.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Ziploc condom?
sick.gif

When recording videos of me driving my car, I duct tape my D90 to the rear hatch security cover

I use a monopod + guitar stand for a tripod
pimp.gif

Almost used surgeon gloves like freshman year in high school, But i was super drunk.
laugh.gif
Didn't even smash.
tired.gif

Sometimes need to let my clothes dry by putting them on the oven door.

Sometimes I fold my sock on the inside of the shoe to make ankle socks.

In middle school I would put bags on my kicks or timbs so they wouldn't get water damaged when it rained.

"Charging" batteries in the freezer.

Sneaking candy/soda/chips in the theatre bc prices are out of line.

Sometimes need to let my clothes dry by putting them on the oven door.

Sometimes I fold my sock on the inside of the shoe to make ankle socks.

In middle school I would put bags on my kicks or timbs so they wouldn't get water damaged when it rained.

"Charging" batteries in the freezer.

Sneaking candy/soda/chips in the theatre bc prices are out of line.

roll.gif
thread got me dying
roll.gif

but some of you seem really poor...kinda feel bad

like i should send a paypal donation
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thread got me dying
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

roll.gif
thread got me dying
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'll take a donation, straight up

Originally Posted by 35KD

roll.gif
thread got me dying
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'll take a donation, straight up

- rim on basketball hoop would slant downward, so my brother and I ran rope under the rim and over the backboard to get it slightly normal, but then it slanted upward 
ohwell.gif
- had a koosh hoop (mini basketball hoop for doors), lost the koosh ball and used a rolled up sock instead.

pretty sure I have more, but can't think of any right now.  and like someone posted earlier, it's actually really humbling to hear some of the things other people did as kids
frown.gif
.  i'm sure all of our parents did the best they could at that time, but at least most, if not all, of us are in a position where we can laugh about it now
pimp.gif

- rim on basketball hoop would slant downward, so my brother and I ran rope under the rim and over the backboard to get it slightly normal, but then it slanted upward 
ohwell.gif
- had a koosh hoop (mini basketball hoop for doors), lost the koosh ball and used a rolled up sock instead.

pretty sure I have more, but can't think of any right now.  and like someone posted earlier, it's actually really humbling to hear some of the things other people did as kids
frown.gif
.  i'm sure all of our parents did the best they could at that time, but at least most, if not all, of us are in a position where we can laugh about it now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

about to begin a fap session then I realized there was no lotion in the house, so I used some Olive oil...
laugh.gif

I once used pantene conditioner

felt good man
Dish washing liquid
embarassed.gif

Made the mistake of using Dove soap one time
30t6p3b.gif
used body wash in HS
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom